confessions 

when I got home I couldn't go back to our room, knowing that he'd come in later and ignore me so I went to the beach and sat there watching the sunset. I didn't even notice when J sat next to me that i had tears running down my face, thinking about how my life is right now.

"V? you ok" i flinched. When I realise he was sitting right next to me. I wiped the tears from under my eyes and smiled "yeah i'm fine" "v i can tell your not ok, is this about Conrad"  I looked out at the ocean in the darkness of the night sky at the mention of his name "I know he's being a dick right now but he will come around. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm sure he'll tell you, he tells you everything"

"not anymore" I said another tear running down my face

"v I know something else is wrong you have been acting weird lately not just with him with all of us. I mean you used to talk to me all the time you're my best friend but you don't anymore"

I looked at him for the first time, let out a sad laugh he knows me so well

"i'm pregnant"

"what" he look confused, like he didn't hear me right

I started laughing like a crazy person "i'm fucking pregnant" 

"oh Violet......" you know it's a sirus conversation if he calls me by my full name
"how long have you known"

I let out a shaky breath "when summer started"

"Does he know"

"No" i said with a sad smile

"Are you gonna tell him"

"I don't know"

"v you need to tell him"

"why, he doesn't talk to me any more? He's got so much shit going on He doesn't tell me about"

"I know he's been treating you bad lately but he loves you. you should tell him"

I can't my voice cracking "i can't"

"why"

"because I'm scared" that was the first time i admitted it to myself i have always been strong and knew what i was gonna do next but right now i have no clue.

He opened his arms, and I crawled into them.
He tried to cheer me up. by Telling me about what happened with Belly on her date saying how he felt shitty about it. how he just did it because he was jealous. I always knew they were meant for each other.

I slept in his room that night I didn't want to see con. I don't want to talk to him.