best sister ever 

it was Belly's birthday today, I woke up late and when I went downstairs everyone was already in the kitchen. I gave my sister a big hug.

"my baby sister is all grown up" she looks so beautiful a big smile on her face, I tucked her hair behind her ear and squeeze her cheeks. She push me away in embarrassment, I just laughed at her.

when i'm eating my breakfast i feel con standing behind me i just pretend he's no there "where were you last night" i don't turn around i just kept eating  " i slept in J's room" he just let out a breath and walked away.

after i finished my breakfast. I don't even look around to see where Conrad is. I just go sit down next to Belly so she can open her presents, Conrad is sitting across from belly. I don't look up at him. but I can feel him looking at me.

After everyone is done giving their presents, I give her my present

She opens it and smiles giving me a Big hug."Thank you thank you thank you thank you I love you so much"

"what did you get her"Asked my mum

"A dress I told her was too slutty to wear when she was 15 so I got it for her 16th" everyone laughed

"Best Sister ever" she said with a laugh

"Conrad, what did you get belly"Susan ask

"ummm I actually forgot sorry"

I saw belly smile fade. There's no way he forgot her birthday, how could he do this to her.

He walked out saying he need to go to work with Cleveland. i turned to my sister "do you want to try the dress on "her smile returned and we went upstairs and had some fun messing around in all my dresses. she looks beautiful in the one i got her.  Belly and j went to go pick up Taylor. I just stayed on the deck and read my book later when everyone got home they were all having fun in the pool. I had no clue where Conrad was, but I was kind of glad he wasn't here. Everyone looks so happy.

later was belly's birthday dinner she invited Cam Cameron, my sisters new obsession. I could tell J was just teasing him because he was jealous.

even though Conrad was being a dick, I missed him. I kept glancing at him at dinner, but whenever he looked at me. I look away, Sometimes he was looking at me as well, but I pretended not to notice.

Belly had decided she was gonna go to this girl nicole's party. I never really liked nicole. I know she always had a crush on Conrad, she has always been a bitch to me. pretending like I don't exist, flirting with my boyfriend in front of me, but he just ignored her.

belly turn to me "Violet are you coming " I gave her an unsure look "please it's my birthday" fine I couldn't say no to this girl YES she said happily then we all left. I decided to go with cam and Belly. I don't wanna be stuck in a car with Conrad.