missing 

The second I open my eyes I feel the sun on my face. I turn over to see Conrad, holding Ella "morning beautiful " he says, smiling down at me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"you Needed to sleep, I got her" he says, smiling down at his daughter putting a big smile on my face

I shoot awake from my dream looking at his side of the bed hoping that maybe just maybe he will be there but he's not. looking around i hear ella crying in her cot in the corner of the room.

I put the dream in the back of my mind and focused on the most important thing, my daughter.

Walking over to her cot I picked her up. the second I started holding her she stopped crying and opened her eyes, leaving a cheeky grin on her face. She looks just like Conrad. I see him every time I look at her.

I turn around when I hear a light knock on my door. J slowly opened it.

"Morning V" he walked over to us and looked over my shoulder "morning ella"smiling down at her

when I turn to look at him, I know that he realise that I hadn't slept last night. he reached out his harms and took her out of my hands looking down at her in aw, he was the best uncle i could have asked her

"v lay down I got her"

"No it's fine" I said rubbing my eye to try and get the sleep out of them

"V" I looked up at him
"Did you even sleep last night"

"yes of course I did" i lied

"You know I can tell when you're lying"

"i Hate when you do that" I said with a small laugh at the end. I fell back onto my bed with a sigh, making jere giggle and ella making a funny noise which made us both laugh

Shes such a happy kid, unless it's night, then she's a devil, but in the day she is a little Sunshine.

"have you heard from him" i asked hopefully pushing myself up so i'm resting on my elbows the Smile slowly faded on his face and turned into a sorry one. he shook his head.

"j i'm worried"

"hey" he said getting me to look at him when I did. He turned around and put Ella in her cot and turned back to me. "He's fine Conrad's just been Conrad"

"it's been a week he just disappeared. He told me he was going to driving back for the weekend, but I haven't heard from him since like Wednesday"

"i know" he said looking down, I know he was worried but trying to not look it for my sake.

"Hey, how about we go to brown to see if he's there maybe he's just cramming and forgot his phone"

"ok " I said, with a sad smile hoping maybe he would be right

he Better have a good exclamation I know his mum just died but he's got a newborn daughter he can't just ignore me

i have been staying at the Fishers house ever since Susanna died it was just easier my brother and sister where still in school so I didn't want to wake them up with a crying baby. I didn't want J to be alone. Since Conrad was at college. I had decided I was taking a gap year so I could spend time with my daughter until I figured out what I was gonna do. Conrad managed to drive down most weekends but I know he's been struggling with everything.

Belly was already coming over today, so she decided to come with us and look for Conrad, Steven is probably still asleep. His graduation was yesterday. It was so amazing listening to his speech it made me so proud of him. J and Belly are pretty much inseparable lately. Honestly it's grossly cute, they were made for each other.