Alien Queen (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

BANG!

"AAAAHHHHhhhhhh!!!"

And slammed back in with enough force to bang against the locker and make Mina's butt jiggle in his hand as Mina cried out.

Next came the rapid sound of flesh slapping against each other and banging against metal, as Izuku began rapidly slamming into her with One For All surging through him.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! YEEESSSS! Breed your alien queen! Fucking impregnate me! Let's make a whole fucking swarm! Oooohhhh..." Mina cried out as she dug her fingernails into Izuku's back and he responded by pounding her harder.

Mina then yelled as she felt Izuku penetrate her cervix and her eyes rolled back a little.

"Oh fuck yes! I can feel you all the way up in my womb you monster!...OOOHHHHH! FUUUUCK! Pound my womb! Ravage me Izu! Fucking manhandle your alien bitch and implant your babies in her!" Mina begged as Izuku pounded her hard.

Any further taunting was cut off though, by Izuku giving in to both their desires, with Mina feeding his lust and Izuku shifting so Mina's weight was held up by his pelvis while he reached up and grabbed her horns, pulling her head down into a deep kiss. Their tongues invading each other's mouths as they swirled around and battled each other for dominance. Izuku relishing the citrus tang as he finally succeeded in dominating her tongue.

Izuku then pulled back and looked down at Mina's barely contained breasts and he salivated a little before reaching down and ripping her school uniform open, sending buttons flying and her large, pink breasts, bouncing free.

Izuku was surprised to see that Mina's small nipples were actually a light purple color, but it just made her all the more exotic and delectable in his current state, as he took them both in his hands and sank his fingers into her supple flesh while still pounding into her.

Izuku's heart was racing and his breathing was heavy as he stared down at Mina's wonderful melons and he worked them in his hands. Feeling every inch of them before pinching her nipples, making Mina cry out.

Izuku licked his lips before moving in to take one of her wonderful milkers in his mouth...

Only to freeze up in surprise, when Mina lightly swatted his head away.

Izuku looked up with a combination of surprise and frustration as Mina smirked at him.

"Not yet lover boy~... I know how your quirk works and we're not finished yet" she said while wiggling her hips a little, before setting her legs to the ground.

Mina then pushed the surprised Izuku back so she could turn around and placed her hand against the locker as she leaned forwards and pulled up her skirt with her free hand.

"Now come on Izu~ You're all frustrated now right? So punish your little alien slut with your big, fat, monster Diku... Punish me until I'm begging for your cum!" she teased while swaying her hips.

Izuku could only blink dumbly for a moment at how quickly the gears shifted from moment to moment. Mina didn't have to wait long though...

BANG!

"AAAHHhhhhh!"

Mina cried out, as a frustrated Izuku slammed her flat against the locker as he shoved his throbbing manhood back inside her.

Izuku grabbed her horns as he started bucking into her wildly. His pelvis slapping against her thick rear.

Mina's eyes rolled back and her tongue hung out as Izuku pounded her forcefully. Her eyes widened though, as Izuku pulled her head back while still pounding her into the locker.