Introduction 🫶🏻

Main characters

1) MIN SAKURA 🌸 ( main lead)

Age :19 years
Sakura is a young ,sweet and a chubby girl . A little spoiled we can say ....her parents and especially her brother are overprotective for her as she's very sensitive and innocent..... She loves to eat as a comfort whenever she feels low as she's an introvert . She keeps things to herself, for example ....she has a hugeee crush on her brother's best friend, no one knows a thing about what goes on in her mind ...she stays quiet mostly ....currently she's studying cooking and baking .2nd year of her graduation...

She belongs to a mafia family ..its wasn't that easy to convince her parents to go to classes but just a single tear drop from her eyes and her parents melt like an ice cream...she knows how to use her power's as a younger child !

____________________________________

2) PARK JIMIN ( main lead )

Age :23 years

Jimin works with his father in his own PARK INDUSTRY. He's not that talkative , kinda rude and no one dares to talk back to him ...
Jimin has just started his work and is already pretty well known around the mafia world , he is friends with min family , as the father's of both ( jimin and sakura ) are already friends.....
Jimin is yoongi's best friend from his childhood as they use to visit each other's house on parties , dinners /parties ...

They grew closer when jimin saved yoongi once from getting hit by a rival's gun !

Currently he's dating a girl named ashley ! Actually just because she was attracted to him and she proposed him , jimin didn't love her , ashley was kind of a gold digger but was a good fuck , so jimin was kinda okay with her .

3) MIN YOONGI ( sakura's brother )

Age - 25

Yoongi is Sakura's big brother. He is the one that spoils her with everything and anything she wants ! He's super protective towards her and can't bare to see her upset ...he might actually kill anyone for her ...

Yoongi is the most dangerous mafia right now .... He's been working with all kinds of people and isn't afraid of anything! He's pretty savage ! Talk less but when he does ....its over for the other one !

4 ) BANGTAN MEMBERS ( as friends/ business partners)

____________________________________

Hey everyone,

This story titled ' soulmate' is my original work ! It will include body shaming, smuts 🔞, ups and downs of a teenager's life , pure love , sweet and warm feelings , heartbreaks and everything ... and i want the readers to know that i would never intentionally hurt anyone by my words !
I have recently started writing and im enjoying it a lot to be very honest !

This won't be a usual y/n story , simply bcoz i find it a little weird to read " your name" ....so better name the character....i like the name I've selected...SAKURA 🌸You can imagine as per your personal preference!

I will be more than happy if I could make you all happy by my work , kindly ignore the mistakes...and make sure to tell me your views and suggestions throughout, I would appreciate!

Hope you will enjoy this 🥺🫶🏻

Chapter -1 coming up tonight !

Stay tuned 💕🌸