54. Look at Me

Aislynn walked in on Aegon pleasuring himself over the balcony, he grunted and groaned happily standing on the ledge ready to come over the streets below when she came in.

Aislynn marched up to him her heels clicking on the ground but he didnt hear her past his moans. She looked to tommy and he smirked. He grabbed Aegon and held him back over the window, his legs tried to hook the window keeping him in place while tommy had a firm grip on his forearms keeping him from falling.

"MOTHER!" Aegon shouted his gaze shifting down, he would go splat if hisnuncle tommy let go.

"Why did you do it?" Aislynn demanded calmly.

"Pull me back in!" Aegon demanded squirming wildly.

"Answer me. Tommy can only hold on for so long and I would hate to lose you." Aislynn countered.

"Stop wiggling, I'm losing my grip." Tommy added.

"It was funny!" Aegon admitted.

''Aemond is your brother.'' Aislynn hissed.

''Well, he's a twat.'' Aegon countered. "Pull me back in!"

''We are family. You may cuff him about as you wish at home, but in the world... we must defend our own.'' Aislynn demanded.

''Pull me back in!" Aegon shouted, tommy looked to Aislynn as she crossed her arms over her chest.

''Do you think Rhaenyra's sons will be your playthings forever? As things stand... Rhaenyra will ascend the throne and Jacaerys Targaryen will be her heir.'' Aislynn reminded him. "You being a shit head is not helping!"

"Mama mama please!" Aegon begged. Her foot tapped impatiently on the ground. "Come on it was fun, this isnt fun, please, I won't do it again! Mama please! Please! I wont do it again." Aegon begged. "I'm sorry!"

"I'm growing tired of holding this dead weight." Tommy mused.

"NO!" Aegon shouted.

''You are nearly a man-grown. How is it that you can be so shortsighted?" Aislynn nodded and tommy threw Aegon to the bed and gripped his feather bed like a lifeline.

"I'm sorry mama." Aegon whimpered. Aislynn sat beside him touching his cheek.

"I know you are and I know you will never do anything like that again to Aemond or else i dont want to think about what might happen." Aislynn warned.

"You used to love me..." Aegon corrected.

"I still do which is why I dont want you turning into a monster." Aislynn assured kissing his forehead.

"You wouldnt let uncle tommy drop me... right?" Aegon questioned. Aegon stared back at Aislynn nervously, he held tight to her.

"No baby. I would never let him drop you. I love you so much. You are my eldest boy and it breaks my heart when you act so cruel to your siblings." Aislynn corrected holding onto him.

"Im sorry mama."

"You are my sweet and wonderful boy Aegon. I love you so much..." aislynn assured. ''Get dressed.'' she requested as he let her go. "Say sorry to Aemond and dont do that again." Aislynn instructed. "Love you," she cooed as the door closed.

"That was fun." Tommy remarked.

"You want to have some more fun while the kids are at training?"

''Soften your knees. Feet light.'' Criston remarked as the young princes were training together in the courtyard.

''Keep your feet light and your hands heavy.'' Harwin instructed.

''This is the stuff, Lyonel. Lads that learn together, train together... knock each other down, pick each other up. They will certainly form a lifelong bond, wouldn't you agree?'' Viserys questioned as he watched from above.