36. Good Boy, Dismissed

"Tommy-" Aislynn warned.

'No its fine." Tommy assured stripping her down to her panties. She stared back at him as he removed his pants. She crossed her legs trying to rub at the ache building in her core. "Just stay right there like a good girl Aislynn." He stroked himself and Aislynn watched him shamelessly. 

He half expected her to say we said we were done. Im trying to be a good queen to viserys. A good wife but instead, she rose to the occasion and clenched her jaw, lifting her stubborn chin like a dare. She leaned back on her elbows, pushing her pert breasts out, and he craved to fall over and suck on them until they were rosy and so tender that the softest brush of air would set her off. He moaned again, giving himself another rough stroke. Unable to help herself, she watched. And he watched her. He squeezed up his shaft and around the head, using his thumb to smear the precum leaking from the tip.

"You can still have this inside you," he offered one last time. "I can remind you how good it felt." She swallowed but held strong.

"No." Her denial, weak and needy. She had to stay strong. She wouldnt have a bastard. She wouldnt do that to Viserys or her child. Wouldnt put that on them. No matter how tempting Tommy was. 

"Fine." With one hand rolling his balls, he stroked himself faster and harder, taking in her sleek skin. She squirmed and panted, her hard nipples begging for attention. Every once in a while, she'd part her thighs just enough to give him a glimpse of her smooth folds under the sheer fabric, the scent of her arousal hitting him like an aphrodisiac.

"Just because I'm not fucking you, doesn't mean you can't get off. Feel free to play with your pretty cunt." Tommy teased.  Her tongue slicked across her supple lips, and he held his breath, praying for her to say yes.

Instead, she snapped her jaw shut and shook her head, continuing to pant and writhe on the bed.

"Every morning, Aislynn I think of you. I was thinking this morning though of the very first time, you remember it?" TOmmy questioned.  "I remember your soft wet cunt on my tongue. I remember the way you bent over and let me feast on you. The way you rubbed your cunt on my face as you came. I remember how tight you were. How I had to wedge my fat cock between your swollen lips and ease in. I remember the way your cum slid down my cock and coated my balls as I played with your tits."

"Tommy," she moaned. The desperation in just his name raced down his spine, and he knew he was about to come.

"I remember the way you cried out as you pulsed around me, milking the cum from my cock." Tommy recalled his tone dark and seductive. With that memory and watching her strong thighs rubbing together for friction, he came. Cupping the head, he worked his hand faster, jerking every last drop of pleasure from his body. 

Goose bumps spread across his skin, pulling it too tight as wave after wave hit him. With a few more slow swipes, he calmed, focusing on her. She laid back, breathing just as hard as him, a flush working its way down her neck. Good. Tommy smirked, he got her all hot and bothered too. 

"I'm going to clean up. Feel free to join me."

"You are a dick." Aislynn murmured.

"You could have jumped in at any moment." Tommy corrected.

"Seven hells." 

+

''Did sleep flee you as well this morning?'' Rhaenyra offered as they had set sail for home.

''I needed to see you, Princess.'' Criston remarked approaching her slowly, a plan, a mission on his mind.

''I confess I had a similar desire.'' Rhaenyra admitted.