13. I'm In Charge

All eyes turned to aislynn as she walked down the aisle. She was a vision to behold.

Tommy watched her as she moved closer to her future husband and all the irrational plans they had were gone, just like that.

"You look stunning." Viserys remarked and AIslynn smiled holding onto his hands.

"Thank you." She knew she did. She was queen tonight, she was going to be stunning every day and Viserys best tell her that if he was going to keep her happy. Happy queen happy life of not being murdered by said queen, wasnt that the saying? Aislynn thought it was.

"Let it be known that King Viserys of House Targaryen and lady Aislynn of house Hightower are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the Words.'

'Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger.' They repeated.

'I am his.'

'I am hers.'

'He is mine' Aislynns gaze shifted to Tommy and he looked like a broken man being held together by whiskey.

''she is mine,'' Viserys declared proudly. He didnt see her eyes wander.

''from this day, until the end of my days.' they echoed. Arthur pat Tommy's shoulder.

"I can't believe our Amoret is going to be queen." Arthur remarked.

"Me either." TOmmy agreed for a completely different reason.

'You may now cloak the bride with your protection.' Viserys kept his hands on her shoulders locking eyes with her she nodded reassuringly. She was going to be Queen. Just another moment and Aislynn Hightower would be queen of the seven fucking kingdoms.

'In the presence of your family and friends, I now bind your hands together, to symbolize your new union of love, trust and friendship." He bound their hands together. 'Now, please look at one another and pledge your vows to seal your union.'

"You are mine and I am yours whatever may come." Viserys remarked.

"You are mine and I am yours whatever may come." Aislynn echoed. Take that world, AIslynn was in charge.

+

"Okay just stop." Aislynn declared putting a hand up. "No bedding."

"It is customary for-"

"I'm the queen now which means I am above all of you and if I say no fucking bedding there will be no fucking bedding." Aislynn demanded.

The king was in for a wild ride with aislynn, otto thought with a grin.

"The king-"

"Is my husband but make no mistake im in charge." Aislynn declared

"Your grace-"

"Yes. That's me." Aislynn agreed. "Ever the image of grace and elegance."

"Your grace it is-"

"You know in chess how the king can only move one space at a time but the queen can conquer the board? That's like me. Im in charge now. So get the fuck out of my new chambers." Aislynn decided. Viserys stared silently back at aislynn.

"You heard the queen." Viserys agreed. Aislynn moved to the door pressing a kiss to ottos cheek.

"Night daddy. See you in the morning." Aislynn coed.

"Goodnight Aislynn." Otto whispered touching her cheek. "Don't break him."

"He would only be so lucky." Aislynn whispered before sealing the door closed.

"Okay clothes off let me see what im working with." Aislynn instructed and viserys swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Oh with my last wife we never... undressed completely." Viserys corrected. Aislynn stared back at him.

"You just did the deed and that was the end of it? Where is the passion?" Aislynn demanded. "Clothes off. I will show you how its supposed to be done." Viserys hardened immediately at the thought.

Viserys cock wasn't the prettiest to look at. It was bent a bit which was concerning but length and size aislynn realized as she examined it further were decent enough size. Aislynn could work with it.

When she sunk down on him She realized she liked the bend in his cock. She never thought she would considering tommys cock was so beautiful but she liked viserys cock. It hit all the right spots and here she thought she would be faking it.

When he filled her, he rushed nothing. There was no hurry. All they had was now. Their hands caressed for a final lasting memory. Their lips said goodbye over and over. Then with a final thrust, he spilled into her with a groan of pleasure. He panted for breath but Aislynn looked at him expectantly.

"You dont get to be done until I finish." Aislynn assured him. A smile curved his lips. He fisted his cock again but she shook her head. She brought his hand to her wet folds. He understood. He had never done that before. He knew the general idea behind it. Aemma never said anything but Aislynn knew what she wanted and viserys didnt want to disappoint her on their wedding night. He kissed his way down her body his eyes met hers looking for permission as he lowered between her legs. She nodded and relaxed.

Closing her eyes as she waited for him to find a rhythm. Her extended her arms above her head draped over the pillow as he nipped and sucked and licked his way. He kept looking up her stomach the mound of her breast to see if he was close. If this was right. She grabbed his head moving him up.

"Right there." Aislynn instructed. She released his head once his tongue found her clit. "I told you Viserys..." she went on a little more breathlessly. "I'm in charge."