24. Sober

SUNCHOKE / ARYA STARK out now!

Tommy had not intended to disturb her, but the sight of her was enough to make him hard. He let his pants fall to the floor, then crawled onto the bed and gently pushed Aislynn's legs apart and kissed her between the thighs. Aislynn murmured in her sleep. He kissed her again, and licked at her cunt's sweetness, on and on until his face and her cunt were both soaked. When she gave a soft moan and shuddered, he climbed up and thrust himself inside her and exploded almost at once. 

Her eyes were open. She smiled and stroked his head and whispered, "I just had the sweetest dream, Tom." she purred. Tommy smiled and nipped at her small hard nipple and nestled his head on her shoulder. He did not pull out of her, would that he never had to pull out of her. 

"Amoret, this is no dream," he promised her. It is real, all of it, he thought, Aislynn married to a man that wasnt him, having a child with the king, being the queen and yet she still smiled and welcomed him into her arms and her bed. This was what he was made for, and gods forgive him, but Tommy did love her. More than anything. 

He wrapped her in his arms, crushing his body against hers. Then he kissed her. And it's nothing like the previous kisses. He didn't hold back. There are no boundaries. No restraints. No self-control. It's exciting and passionate. Tender and hungry. Heated and sultry as they fully embrace each other. His hands roam over her skin, feeling every smooth curve of her body. 

A rush of adrenaline surged through him as she kissed him back, pressing into him. Having her in his arms, against his lips, is painful he knew he would never be able to fully satisfy this desire not while she was married to another man.

 The kiss sent a buzz of power speeding through him, tripping up his heart, almost stopping it completely. He felt like if his heart stopped because of this kiss, it will all be worth it. The seconds rolled on. He was in no rush, he wanted her, needed her, needed this kiss to last forever. He was taking his time showing her how much he wanted her, how much she meant to him, leaving no doubt about how he felt and how long he would wait to have her again.

Aislynn heard footsteps from the hallway and even though they were hidden from prying eyes he pulled away, resting his forehead against hers. 

Being with Aislynn is like the buzz you get while drunk, the high of these herbs the brothers were always smoking, being with her was like flying high up in the clouds... and look at Tommy now, this smile... and he was completely sober. 

Sober, which meant the reality of their situation came flooding back as he put a hand on her pregnant stomach. 

Aislynn didnt say anything as Tommy got up fixing his pants before laying back down beside her holding onto her. She didnt say anything as he pulled a blanket up over her kissing her head. She closed her eyes falling back asleep on his chest. She didnt care who saw, how could something wrong, feel so right?