45. The Fish Did It

"You are going to be a big brother," Aislynn cooed. Aemond smiled up at her. Tommy was beaming, this baby was his, Aislynn wouldnt have questioned the paternity if she wasnt sure.

Aislynn was glowing. But she always was.

"Stunning as always Aislynn." She turned around in her spotted green dress. Tommy loved when she wore green as opposed to targaryen reds.

Although Aislynn looked stunning in everything she wore

"It is such a lovely day we are playing!" Aislynn remarked. Tommy smiled down at Jaeton and Anari splashing in the shallow fountain, Aegon was shouting at the koi fish thinking that it was going to eat his toes off. "Finny, baby there you are," Aislynn coed. 

"Tommy told me, you are pregnant again!" Finn declared hugging her, Aislynn hoped he stayed a mama's boy forever. 

 "I am, such grand news." Aislynn agreed. 

"How does that work?" Finn questioned curiously. 

"Thats a daddy talk and not for another year at least please." Aislynn countered kissing his head. She chuckled running her hands over the shaved edges of his hair. "You give him a hair cut?" Aislynn questioned. 

"He wanted to match me." Tommy agreed pulling off his hat. He plopped it on Aislynn's head, she took it back off shaking out her hair. 

"That doesnt go with this outfit." Aislynn corrected honestly. She held it back out to him. 

"I have a solution then-" Tommy whispered pulling her back into him. "Take off the dress." 

"Just wear your hat?" Aislynn mused. 

"What did you find Aegon?" Finn questioned. 

"The fish are going to get me!" Aegon decided slapping at the water. 

"I dont think so." Finn countered swirling a finger in the water. He sat on the edge of the fountain leaning back towards Aislynns children when a group of girls passed. He smiled back at them as they curtsied before Aislynn. Finn waved and stumbled back landing with a splash in the water. He gurgled out spitting water. Aegon was convinced it was the fish that did it. 

"I'm DONE!" Aegon demanded lifting his arms up for Aislynn to resuce him. 

"Finny, honey what happened? Are you alright?" Aislynn scooped Aegon up putting him back on his feet as Tommy pulled Finn out. 

"I got distracted." Finn admitted. 

"Yes... I was your age when I starter-'' Tommy began. 

"STOP! Finn is my baby!" Aislynn corrected. "I dont want to hear this- THIS!- ever. He is going to stay my baby boy. Just like Aegon." 

"Speaking of babies," Alicent remarked coming up with Aemond and Linnae. Michael held Linnae out so she could see everything as they walked. Aemond whined out for Aislynn the moment he saw her. 

"You have a fun playdate?" Aislynn questioned. Jaeton and Anari babbled out, Tommy picked them up a child in each arm and Aislynn's panties were soaked at the sight of him, wet and fatherly at the same time. It was a skill. And hormones. 

"Date, date." Alicent giggled back. "They are so perfect together."

"Are you so perfect? Little ladies man in the making?" Aislynn coed. Aemond babbled nodding along as she kissed his little face all over. Aemond smiled blushing into her. "Yeah, he's going to be a charmer."

"What about me?" Aegon demanded. 

"What about you?" Aislynn questioned. 

"I'm a prince charming." Aegon decided. 

"Yes you are." AIslynn agreed reaching a hand out for him. Aegon nodded as she stroked his little silver tuffs. "My handsome devil too." Aislynn added tickling his tummy. Aegon giggled swatting a hand at her. 

"So Aemond can have a date but I cant?" Finn questioned. 

"You can." Aislynn corrected. "When you learn not to fall into fountains when pretty girls walk by." Finn stared at her a long moment before nodding. 

"Makes sense." 

"I feel like we missed something." Alicent countered.