50. Remain Calm

When Tommy kissed her breasts down her stomach, she felt the heat of his mouth on her flesh, and also in the pit of her stomach.   And when he came back to her and looked down at her face, his face was so full of... something meaningful, something important, that she felt it in the backs of her eyes.    

Tommy swallowed, opened his mouth like he wanted to say something, and she realized that she was waiting for a profession of love. Tommy was good at romance better at silent adoration. But aislynn loved his declarations when they were all alone.

His flared nostrils and flushed cheeks made him look like a man ready to spit sonnets, and she felt like she couldn't bear the disappointment of what he wasn't going to say.  

Aislynn was married. They would never truly be even though they were meant to be. Soulmates if aislynn believed in such nonsense. Tommy was the other half of her and the gypsy in her  thrived on all things magical like true love.

So she grabbed his face and brought it to hers hard and tried showing him how she felt by kissing the ever loving shit out of him, swallowing down the stupid tears that for some reason were really close to the surface. She knew they werent forever like he wanted but they got these stolen moments.

He sucked in a breath and went even harder, kissing her like a storm, surrounding her with passion that was inescapable and wild, where shelter was nowhere to be found.  

She wasn't sure she was going to make it.   Aislynn let go of his jaw, slid her hands down the front of his body, and touched him.

Finally.  He hissed her name and froze, tension hardening every muscle in that glorious body of his. He ground out the word.

"Amoret." 

"Tommy," she answered against his mouth, overcome with need.

"So impatient," he replied, lifting his head to give her a smirk.  

"You are moving so achingly slow." Aislynn countered. She raised her hips and slid her body against his in response. He slid his hands up her thighs, pushing her legs wide apart so he could see her glistening center.

"I can speed up." Tommy agreed. Unable to help himself, he bent down and sucked her clit into his mouth. Tommy chuckled sliding lower and lower and his tongue and teeth latched onto her and her gasped out and was rewarded by her moan of pleasure and her taste on his lips.

Her hands found his head under the table and her finger weaved through his hair keeping him on her. She mewed out a happy breath.

His right hand glided down her stomach, stopping at the border of her little curls, and he lifted his face. AIslynn glanced down at him.

"Tom-" She began before the door opened and she sucked in a tight breath trying to push him away. Tommy ducked down AIslynn screamed internally.

How to keep a straight face when your husband walks in on you while your lover is under the table with his tongue up your cunt. That was the thought that went throughs aislynns mind as she took a heavy breath. Remain calm.

And of course tommy like a handsome ass kept going

"Hi honey..." Aislynn rasped, her voice croaked out.

"You alright? You look flushed." viserys remarked.

"Oh I'm..." Her eyes wanted to roll back in her head, she shifted her hips slightly as her breathing fought to remain steady. "Did you need something?" she rasped.

"Oh I just missed my favorite girl, I'm sorry I have been busy lately." Viserys remarked. "Your father keeps me on my toes."

"Yes and the maesters keep you on your back." Aislynn agreed, "oh," She squeaked out. Viserys chuckled. He kissed her and when he pulled back she breathlessly.

"Well," viserys smiled. Aislynn could only nod. She bit down on her lip. She held back a little whimper as tommy kept going. Her eyes threatening to roll back into her head. Aislynn choked out a breath.

"I have a council meeting but i see now i should skip it." Viserys decided.

"No!" Aislynn basically shouted when tommy pulled back. "Close," she rasped.

"What?" Viserys questioned.

"My father needs you surely" Aislynn countered breathlessly "i mean im not going anywhere but the meeting is so close to starting and fin-finish-finny!" Aislynn decided "he want to shadow you!"

"He did?" Viserys questioned.

"Yes. Don't disappoint him!" Aislynn begged.

"I shall go then right away." Viserys agreed. He kissed her again and as the door closed tommys head popped up.

"I hate you." Aislynn warned

"You love it." Tommy corrected before his handsome face disappeared once again.