32. Forever

If walls could talk / Hp x HOTD out now!

Mirror, Mirror / Viserys Targaryen out now!

'We should make landfall inside the hour, Princess.' Criston told her as they sailed. Rhaenyra glanced to Alicent and Michael, his arms wrapped around her, his lips on her neck and cheek. Alicent smiled, she hadnt stopped smiling since she met him. SHe couldnt wait for Michael to meet Aislynn, hoped that Aislynn loved Michael as much as herself. 

'How do you think he will take it?' Rhaenyra questioned looking out at the castle in the distance.

'Do you speak of how you rejected every suitor His Grace put before you, or how you abruptly ended the tour with two months remaining?' Criston mused but a dragon shrieking and rumbling caught their attention. Caraxes flew overhead, rocking the ship.

'Take cover!'

Michael pulled Alicent to him holding her close, Rhaenyra stumbled, fell, collapsed to the ground with a hard thud. 

''Princess! You all right? Are you? Fetch the maester!' Criston said as he helped Rhaenyra up she clutched at her head as she stared at Caraxes.

'I'm fine.' She assured. "Alicent?" she looked to Alicent as Michael cradled her delicately. 

"I'm perfect...." Alicent assured before pulling her gaze from Michael. "that was Prince Daemon, wasnt it?" Alicent realized.

"I wonder what he's doing home."

"Gods," AIslynn muttered. 

"Daemon." TOmmy agreed. 

"Daemon is his weak spot, I get it, he's handsome," Tommy pinched her hip. Aislynn kept going though. "And besides Targaryens are weak for each other. That much is clear. Viserys turns into a -" 

"Aislynn, my love," Viserys remarked coming up behind them. "You dont have to be here for this. Daemon is just being Daemon." 

"I want to see you put him in his place." Aislynn countered reaching out for him sweetly. Viserys chuckled. "Hold your ground." She added. "Dont let him push you around." 

"I wont." Viserys assured as he headed out.

"He will." Aislynn and Tommy echoed. 

The throne room was filled, whispered voices echoed Daemon's name. Viserys stood ready to reprimand his brother. Be the man that Aislynn pretended he was. Viserys was a sweet man, he was a sweet and good man. But he was easily pushed over, flattened and ran over one more time for thorough defeat... usually by Daemon from what Aislynn saw. 

"He's going to be an idiot and forgive him." Aislynn whispered.

"Hush." Otto begged.

"He is. Because thats what men are. Idiotic." Aislynn added, Otto grumbled looking to her. "I'm sorry did you want me to lie?"

"Aislynn my dear, I love you but you make me want to bash my head into the wall." Otto informed her. She chuckled leaning back into Tommy. He wrapped his arms around her, to the outside eye it was a simple sweet gesture of sibling love but as he pressed a kiss to her cheek the touch lingered with a promise of wanting more. 

Daemon walked forward with confidence though, he smirked at Aislynn as he passed, the kings guard unsheathed their swords ready to attack, to protect their king. A crown on Daemon's head he threw down his sword before them.

"He is sexy. Why is he so sexy? Why are the villains so sexy?" Aislynn questioned

"Aislynn." Otto begged.