42. Chicken

Take You Back/ Gwayne Hightower / Davina Targaryen out now!!

"Chicken!" Finn declared.

"Chicken!" Aislynn repeated laughing out. "Okay Tommy, you and me. Finn grab Arth."

"ARTHUR! YOU AND ME!" Finn shouted.

"I like this." Tommy remarked twisting AIslynn's hips in his hands. He looked her up and down. 

"They call it a swimming suit." Aislynn remarked. The fabric wrapped tightly around her skin, he dragged a hand over the strips of skin revealing past the suit. "The essentials are covered." Aislynn offered. "Not much else," she purred, it draped in a diagonal from her covered breast to her hip.

"I like it." TOmmy assured softly kissing her check. ''I'm going to like taking it off too." he added. She smirked back at him. 

"Ali I got you one too!" Aislynn declared.

"I think I will sit this one out." Alicent countered.

"Boo!" Aislynn countered. "Michael help your wife into something sexy!" Aislynn waved a hand at her bag. Michael pulled it out and Alicent blushed. "Yeah, I knew he would be able to get you in." 

Rhaenyra stared back at them, Aislynn tried not to treat her any different but Harwin was distant. It had been moons since the kids were born and Rhaenyra felt like she fucked up. A lot. 

"Criston, you can't protect me from there," Aislynn called out. "Come on its boiling out, jump in." she requested. "Dont make me command you to have fun." Criston nodded pulling off his shoes. 

 Finn ran into the water. They stood about shoulder deep.

"Ready finn?" Aislynn questioned.

"You are going down, mama!" Finn declared.

"I'm a little bit high," Arthur countered. "I'm a no go for... water." Finn looked to Criston. 

"What are we doing?" Criston questioned as Finn pulled him in. 

"CHICKEN!" Finn declared. 

"You basically keep finn on your shoulders and try not to let Tom trip you because we play dirty." Aislynn offered. 

"Good to know." Criston agreed. 

"In more ways than one." Tommy murmured against her neck. 

"ALright," Aislynn laughed out. "Boys," she nodded to TOmmy and Criston they sunk down into the water. "Find Criston's shoulders." AIslynn instructed as she did the same with Tommy.

They reemerged with Aislynn and FInn on their shoulders. FInn laughed out. Tommy gripped her thighs as she sat on his shoulders. She clenched around him and he tipped his head back to look at her. She waggled her eyebrows in return. 

"Chicken fight!" John called out. Finn reached forward and grabbed Aislynn's hands. She laughed out gently pushing back against him. Criston's gaze shifted to Alicent as she reemerged in a similar suit to Aislynn. Finn laughed out as Aislynn pushed him back, Criston tipped back with him.  The scream of laughter on Finn's lips was life before they went splat.

"Victory!" AIslynn declared still perched on Tommy's shoulders. she rested her forearms on his head. "Damn Ali, Michael is going to give you another baby!" AIslynn deduced. Alicent blushed profusely. Michael wrapped his arms around her, he picked her up carrying her into the water. 

"Nyra?" Aislynn called out. "You coming in?" Rhaenyra looked between the hightower siblings and Criston before shaking her head. "Harwin what about you? Look at you, all sweaty and glistening." Harwin chuckled moving towards the beach. 

"Yeah, why not." Harwin agreed. Rhaenyra watched him go. 

"You flirting?" Tommy questioned. 

"Making an observation." Aislynn countered. Tommy nodded dunking her back. "TOmmy!" Aislynn declared as she popped up for breath. "Harwin be my partner for the next round." Aislynn suggested. Tommy's head snapped around to her. SHe smirked. 

"Alright," Harwin agreed making his way in. 

"He agreed way to easily." Tommy murmured. 

"I'm the queen." Aislynn countered. 

"Sexy queen." Tommy added. She ran her hands over her hair pushing it back from her eyes. Tommy growled back at her, deep in his throat. 

"Ali, come on." Tommy reached out a hand for her. Alicent laughed out as she got onto Tommy's shoulders. Tommy stared back at Aislynn as she rose up on Harwin's shoulders, his hands gripped her thighs and Tommy didnt like it. Aislynn's finger tips trilled over Harwin's head as her gaze locked on Tommy. 

"Chicken fight!" Finn declared. Alicent reached out and AIslynn tipped back slightly making Tommy have to step forward and Harwin step back. Rhaenyra bit her lip as she watched. Harwin didnt smile like that around her anymore. Aislynn got a hold of ALicent's hands and pushed her back. TOmmy shook his head. 

"TOmmy dont you dare!" Aislynn warned. "Harwin watch your feet." Tommy kicked a leg out hooking it behind Harwin's heel but Alicent was holding tight to Aislynn's hands for balance and when Harwin fell back Aislynn with him, Alicent got pulled down and therefore Tommy. They all fell down with a splash.