Chapter 24

"We can't live here forever," I laughed under my breath. "Yeah, I know. We're gonna need a new place before the baby comes," Dan said with a nod. "Okay, so come over here and help me look for places," I said to him, causing him to sigh and make his way to the bed where I was sitting with my laptop upon my legs.

-

"No, I'm not naming my child Thor, even though Thor is an amazing Asgardian ruler," I said with a laugh. My brother decided to annoy me with names which happened to be what he did a lot lately. 

"Pietro!" Arianna shouted from another room, referring to the Marvel character, Quicksilver, whom she had fallen in love with after watching Avengers: Age of Ultron. "There is more possibility of that happening than Thor," I said to Phil who groaned. "Yes!" Arianna shouted, making me laugh. "But in all honesty, Wanda is the best, just gotta say," I shrugged. 

"Okay, okay, we get it. You would totally leave Dan for Elizabeth Olsen," Arianna said as she walked into the room. "Don't forget about Caity Lotz. I think she might like her more than Elizabeth Olsen," Dan pointed out from his sofa crease as he continued to look at his laptop. 

"So I have a lot of celebrity crushes. Leave me alone," I sank down in the chair I sat in. 

"Also, Chris Evans," Phil said, laughing as I looked at him. "Do we need to continue? We have a long list to get through," Arianna laughed out. "This is bullying," I said still sunken down into the chair as I looked at them. Dan laughed, speaking up again, "Colton Haynes." I groaned, making them laugh more.

-

[Filler chapter to inform you of this GREAT CHANCE FOR YOU TO HELP ME!
Did that grab your attention? I hope so. Okay, so I would love for you to comment what gender you want the baby to be and a name! I am begging you. I need help with this because I can't pick. Also, if you don't know a name you could comment, you could totally just like reply to comments with your favorites and that will help too because I'll know which ones are the crowd favorites. Thanks guys! ]

[Edit from 2017: All of those celebrity crushes were actually mine around the time I wrote this book, so I brought that into it. My top three were Chris, Caity, and Colton, so I called it C³  (C cubed) because I'm a nerd. All of those are still my faves, I just have a loooot more on the list now (such as Chris Pine and Gal Gadot because Steve Trevor and Diana Prince are such beautiful badass beings). Also, no one comment about how Colton is gay. This is set before he came out and also, it doesn't matter? She can have a celebrity crush on a gay guy. I sure do.]