Chapter 3

Phil's POV

"Okay, they've been gone for 24 hours. I'm not waiting forever," I groaned. Arianna sighed, "Fine. Stop worrying. I bet they're fine." I rolled my eyes, "You don't know half of what we've went through. It's possible that they're dead right now." My voice got quieter as the sentence continued on. "Now Phil, don't think like that..." Arianna said. I shook my head, "I know. I shouldn't think that way..."

--

"We'll start a search and we can set up a missing persons report, but we can't go right into anything." I sighed at the woman. "Would it help if I told you someone that could have kidnapped them? That has a grudge against them?" I asked, hoping that could help. "I mean, that could be helpful," The woman answered. "Jenna Kale. She hates Megan and Dan is her ex-boyfriend," I informed. 

"Thank you, Mr. Lester. We will contact you if we get any information," I nodded and turned, spotting Arianna looking out of the window in the lobby. I put a weak smile on my face and walked out into the lobby. Arianna instantly looked over, seeing me and standing. "How'd it go?" She asked. I shrugged, "They are starting a search soon and a missing persons report is being filed." Arianna nodded, "Well, maybe they'll be found."

Dan's POV

Megan made no sounds this time. She silently dealt with the pain. I wish she didn't have to deal with the pain. I wish a lot of things now, but they aren't really coming true. Jenna lent forward, getting down to Megan's level and Megan did the unexpected. She brought her leg up, kicking Jenna in the chest. This can't be good. Jenna let out an angry growl. No. I jerked my arms up, hoping for the straps to finally loosen just enough to slip my hands through. I heard a snap and one of my hands flew up. 

I undid the other strap and hurriedly undid the straps around my feet. I jumped up, trying to walk without falling. After about a minute, I was able to walk properly and I took off, running out of the door. I turned to face a door. My hand reached for the handle, grasping around it and pushing the door open. My eyes landed on Megan who kicked Jenna again. I ran over and pulled Jenna off of her, throwing her to the ground. 

Megan's eyes went wide. Jenna groaned in pain as her head hit the floor, I tried to undo the straps around Megan's wrists quickly so that we could hopefully get out. I had one undone when Jenna punched my side. I winced, but pushed her off of me and continued. Finally, Megan's other wrist was undone and she popped up surprisingly fast. Megan punched Jenna square in the jaw. "You get what you give, bitch." Megan growled out, punching her in the side. Megan jumped up and grabbed my hand. "Let's get out of here," She whispered and took off running, dragging me along with her. 

**I don't know how much I'll be able to update in the next week or so because my teachers have been giving me like 2 tons of homework.

Thanks for reading! Love you all!**