Chapter 23

It had taken a while to get over the initial shock of it all, but soon enough, it seemed like we were ready and all would be okay.

"I've got some names in mind," Arianna piped in. "Yes?" I asked, looking over at the spot on the couch where she was sitting. "If it's a girl, it could be named Arianna and if it's a boy, it could be named... Bob," she smiled. I laughed under my breath. "That's funny," I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, if it's a boy, it will obviously be named Phil," Phil said as he sat down on the couch beside Arianna. "Eh, I don't like that name," Dan said, scrunching up his nose. Phil gasped, acting shocked. I laughed, "Forget it, the child can be nameless."

• • •

I was singing quietly under my breath, though I didn't realize what I was singing. I never really noticed when I began to sing, especially when I had a song stuck in my head. "Time goes by with the blink of an eye and I'm not ready to say goodbye," I sang, not noticing that it was the song that I had been writing lately. "Take me to.. Neverland.. Where time is nonexistent," I continued to sing as I cleaned, which was a habit of mine.

"You should record that one," I heard, making me jump as I turned. Dan stood at the door, smirking. "It's not even finished. I've just got it stuck in my head from writing it," I said, laughing. "Well, it sounds good from what I've heard," he said, leaning against the door frame and crossing his arms. "Why, thank you," I replied, shaking my head and rolling my eyes at him.

• • •
[Short and sweet. I'm thinking about making that a full song and singing it to post on YouTube. That's a possibility, but it probably won't happen because I can't sing. But if you guys want it, I will.

Fun fact: Pretty much all classic Disney movies (and I'm talking about the ones that EVERYONE has watched like Snow White and Cinderella) I have never watched. No joke. Say one and I've probably never watched it. I was raised on Disney Channel original movies, not Disney princesses. 
But the show Once Upon A Time made me want to write a song about Neverland, so I wrote somewhat of it... Yep.]

[Edit from 2017: ^ Since I wasn't raised on Disney movies, Disney World isn't as exciting to me as I would have expected. The best part was meeting Baymax at Epcot (omg, go look at my picture with him on insta megan.b.davis, I was smiling so big). Also, the rides even though they take forever to get on. The rides were soooo good. I will forever enjoy the video of my family and I on the Tower of Terror because right as it dropped, my dad and I were having a casual conversation about the window on the ride since you could see them from outside. Literally sums me and my father up, I tell you.]