Chapter 11

"You guys want to go into town?" I heard Phil shout. "Ugh, but I don't want to move," Dan complained. "I don't care if you go, but Megan's going because we are going to go look at dresses for your wedding!" Arianna shouted. "Megan doesn't want to move either!" I heard Arianna groan. "You are the laziest people that I have ever met," I looked over at Dan who buried his face in the pillow. I sighed and leaned over, putting my head on his shoulder. "Come on, Dan," I mumbled. He shook his head. I sighed and got up, only to be pulled back down by Dan. I laughed as I saw him smiling. He connected our lips and let go of my hand. He pulled away, "Okay. Now you can go."

--

"See you guys later," Arianna shouted at Dan and Phil before pulling me into the dress shop. Arianna's eyes lit up as she spotted the many dresses. I couldn't help but laugh. She started looking through dresses in my size. I took out my phone, texting Dan. I smiled at the contact name. In my phone, his name was 'my forever' with a heart emoji. 

Me: This is going to be torture

My Forever but Arianna must be having fun.

Me: Oh, she definitely is. Btw, have you noticed that she and Phil have been acting weird around each other?

My Forever yeah. I'll ask Phil about it if you want.

Me: Okay, I have to go before Arianna realizes that I'm not listening to her. I love you.

My Forever I love you too. Have fun.

Just as I put my phone back in my pocket, Arianna shoved me. I laughed as she groaned in annoyance. She handed me a dress. I sighed and went to try it on. Arianna stood outside of the dressing rooms. I knew she could hear me so I decided that I could ask her about what's going on between her and Phil. "So Arianna, is there anything going on between you and my brother?" There was silence for a few seconds before she replied, "Uh, no." I laughed under my breath, "Why are you two acting weird around each other?" I could hear Arianna move. 

"We're acting weird around each other?" She asked. "Mhm," I mumbled. "Uh... I don't know." Arianna replied hesitantly. "Oh, come on. What happened?" I asked. "We kissed, okay? And we didn't talk about there being anything else and it's just kind of awkward now," Arianna explained. "Oh," was all I could say. Silence filled the area until I pulled back the curtain, revealing to her what the dress looked like on me.

--

After a few more dresses, Arianna found one that I really liked. I walked out in it, twirling around. I laughed. "That one is perfect." Arianna said. It was solid white until it got to the top of my rib cage. It then had a solid white belt over it and it was lace over the top. The sleeves were lace and went to the middle of my forearm. I looked in the mirror. "Oh wow."

--

We ended up getting that dress. We told the guys that we would meet them for dinner later. Arianna said that it was bad luck for him to see my dress before the wedding day, so we took it back to the flat and hid it in Arianna's room. We soon were back in town and walked to a restaurant that Dan had texted me about. We walked in and saw Dan and Phil sitting in a booth. Some girl was talking to them. I instantly recognized it as Brittney Nicholson. She was one of Jenna's little 'followers' when I was in uni. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I looked to Arianna, "They are still trying stuff." I walked forward until I was beside Brittney. "Hi, Brittney," I smirked, sitting down beside Dan. Arianna sat down beside Phil. "Hi, Megan," She growled out. I smirked. "Well, I better get going. Bye guys," She winked at Dan before walking away. I laughed when she was out of sight. "What was that?" Arianna asked. "She was flirting with Dan," Phil said. "And I guess she hasn't done enough research. Dan kind of has a fiancee." I said, letting out a laugh. "I bet Jenna has something to do with her," Dan said, making me roll my eyes. "You would be correct. That's one of her little minions." I leaned my head on Dan's shoulder. I thought all this was over. They'll be back for more.

**They will be back for more... Hmm. I wonder what will happen. 

A friend told me to make their wedding date July 24th. That's my birthday irl. Uh no. I dunno.

Picture is Megan's wedding dress!

Okay, I love you all. Thanks for reading.

Update: THE NOTIFICATION WENT OUT THIS TIME. THE NOTIFICATION DIDN'T GO OUT FOR THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS.**

[Edit from 2017: As soon as you start thinking everything is perfect and wonderful, 2015 Megan had to bring in some drama. Cool.]