Chapter 13

The Brits. Dan and Phil were invited back and were hosting the Brits liveshow. After every 2 or 3 awards and a performance, commercial breaks would start. For liveshow viewers, instead of commercials, Dan and Phil would pop up and do some small challenges related to the nominee for British Artist Video of the Year. Apparently, you couldn't watch the liveshow if you live in the UK, so I had to download something on my computer to watch it. They had left a few hours ago and it was almost time for the show to start. Arianna and I had set up the chromecast to stream it to the TV. 

The show then started and we watched with patience until Dan and Phil showed up onto the screen. They were first announcing Calvin Harris' song 'Summer' and Dan made Phil some 'protein drink' that supposedly Calvin Harris drinks, which turned out to be a complete lie. Next, they announced Ed Sheeran's song 'Thinking Out Loud' where they then played a word association game that Phil lost after about 5 seconds. The video for Thinking Out Loud started playing. To no surprise, Arianna and I were singing along to the music, but immediately stopped when the video cut out and it then showed Dan and Phil slow dancing. "Oh my god," Arianna exclaimed, bursting into a fit of laughter. Dan looked at the camera and stopped in his tracks while Phil continued to dance.

--

The night continued on and they announced all of the nominees until the end of the show. It wasn't a shock to me that One Direction won British Artist Video of the Year. I knew it'd be about 2 or 3 hours until the two guys got home so Arianna and I started watching random videos. Somehow we had gotten to the part of YouTube where all the Dan and Phil video edits were. We found these videos called 'crack videos' which were pretty much just a bunch of clips of Dan & Phil with different, funnier audios. **If you haven't watched any of these, you should. I love them.**

--

We were watching one of the thousands of 'Dan & Phil crack videos' that we found when Dan and Phil got home. "What the hell is that?" I heard Dan ask. I looked over at the door where Dan was leaning against the door frame. "Nothing.." I said and quickly turned it off, Arianna laughing as I did so. "How was your slow dance?" I asked as I stood up from the couch. "Oh god," I heard Phil say in the other room. I laughed, "Phil, you liked it?" Arianna laughed from behind me. "No. Shut up about it!" He yelled.

**I have srs writer's block for this story.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. The winners for The Phan Awards haven't been announced officially yet, but I'm pretty sure that I am going to win Best Danisnotonfire Author. So far, I have 16 votes while the other two have less than 5... Oh my god, you guys! That is amazing. I can't thank you guys enough. I just.. I love you guys! Stay posted on The Phan Awards because I am possibly in a few more categories! (I think only one or two unless I got eliminated from both)

Also, my favorite author ever is up for Best Phan Author right now and I would love if you guys could go vote for her. Her username is ashtonsbandana. She is a great writer and she voted for me for Best Danisnotonfire Author (sorry, I fangirled a tiny bit ngl). She deserves to win this!

Thank you all for EVERYTHING!

xx Megan**

[Edit from 2017: Omg the Phan Awardssss. They literally had it that one year and then they quit. I've talked to the person that runs it and a lot of people want another for this year (wanted one for last year too), but it's apparently a lot of work and the girl who runs it has been so busy that she completely forgot about them. So I have no clue if she's gonna do another one, but maaaaybe.]