Chapter 9

"I always told myself that I'd never do the boyfriend tag.." I heard Dan laugh under his breath as he mumbled the words. "You're the one that wanted me to start a YouTube channel," I told him, sitting down beside him and pulling up our list of questions. "That didn't mean that we had to do this," Dan said. I leaned my head on his shoulder, "but Dan, it'll be fun." He sighed and shook his head. 

"Okay, whatever you want," I smiled wide and sat up straight. I looked over at him smiling, but not saying anything. "What?" He asked, laughing. "I love you," I said, laughing. "I love you too," He laughed, leaning over and connecting our lips in a kiss. I laughed into the kiss and pulled away, "We need to record!"

"Where did we meet?" I read the question out. "Phil invited me over and that's when we met in person, but we had talked on Skype before," Dan answered. I smiled, "Good job," I laughed out. "How could I not remember that?"

"What was our first date?" Dan bit his lip, "Did we even have one?" I furrowed my eyebrows together. "I don't think we did," I answered. "I'd probably count our movie nights as dates though." Dan replied and I sighed. "We don't know," I laughed.

"Where was our first kiss and how was it?" Dan smiled, "It was before we started dating. It was at the hospital after Megan had surgery and it was still amazing." Dan answered. I smiled and leaned over, pecking his lips.

"Did you know that I was the one?" Dan grabbed my hand out of camera shot. "Have known it ever since we met." I awed and squeezed his hand tighter.

--

Dan was helping me edit the video and we were watching it over. Just as it finished I looked over at Dan, "You're the best, you know that?" He smiled. "I'm glad we're back together," He said and I only nodded, leaning closer to him. "I only dated Jenna to get you off of my mind.." Dan admitted in a mumbled tone, obviously ashamed. "Dan, it honestly doesn't matter...." I told him. He nodded. "Okay, let's upload this," He said, quickly changing the subject.

--

"Dan?" I mumbled, sleepily. It was almost 2 in the morning. "Hmm?" He mumbled from across the room. I was now lying on Dan's bed, buried deep in the duvet. "Come here..." I mumbled. He let out a small laugh and just a few seconds later, I felt the bed dip slightly and Dan's body was next to me. Instead of hugging onto the duvet, I turned and buried my face in his chest, cuddling up to him. Dan's arms wrapped around me, pulling me into his warm embrace. "I don't care about everything that has happened lately, Dan. Don't feel bad about it. Right now is all that matters," I mumbled against his skin. I felt Dan kiss the top of my head, "Okay, princess."

**Mhm.

@phangirl_for_lyfe and I have some big surprises coming soon! We're working hard (or she is. I just give my opinion. so thaaaaaanks) and it will be great!

So... Megan's foot in the story is cracked. Guess who sprained their ankle yesterday? *raises hand* Oops. I twisted it when I walked off a curb outside of my brother's school. Clumsiness ugh

Thanks for reading! Love you all!**

[Edit from 2017: Ahaha, I remember spraining my ankle that time. I've sprained my ankle 2 more times since then, making it a grand total of four. 1st time- left foot fell asleep while we were watching a movie in class, the last bell rang, my flip flop fell off, I quickly tried to put it back on, and my ankle twisted under me. 2nd time was on the right foot (did not go to doctor for this one, had to walk on it at school the next day). 3rd time- legit was walking down the hall to my room and my left ankle gave out under me causing me to twist it (also did not go to doctor for this one, had to walk on it the next day at school). 4th time-  twisted my left ankle in the shower while I was shaving my leg (did not go to doctor, barely walked the next day as I was in the car on the way to Disney World all day, walked mass amounts on it the rest of the week). Then, we got back from Disney and this bump I had on my ankle from the first time I sprained it had started hurting, so I went to the doctor and there was a cyst along with a blood clot in it (blood vessels burst the first and last time for sure, possibly the third as well). As you see, I have not had the best luck with my ankles. Like I said in 2015, clumsiness ugh.]