Chapter 12

"So, Arianna is the maid of honor. Phil is the best man," I groaned. "Wedding planning is too hard," I said. Dan laughed, "Okay, we'll just stay engaged forever." I nodded, "Good idea." He smiled. 

"Okay, who shall be your groomsmen?" I asked him. He bit his lip, "Chris... and I want PJ to be one of them. No matter what he did in the past." I nodded. "Who shall be your bridesmaids?" Dan asked. I sighed, "Okay, Louise will be one.. And Zoe." I said. Dan nodded, "Great. We done?" I shook my head, "Flower girl and ring bearer." Dan sighed. "My brother can be the ring bearer and...." He paused, thinking. "Arianna's little sister," I said. He nodded. "Now, we done?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah, for now," He cheered in response. I laughed at him. He had been twisting my ring around my finger the whole time that we were planning. "Why do you always twist my ring around my finger?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled, "It reminds me that you're all mine." I smiled and leaned forward, kissing him. I pulled away a split second later when his fingers ran across my wrist. I sighed. I was still self-conscious of my scars. His eyes were on the scars. A faint outline of three black letters rested there. He looked up at me, smiling weakly. "I love you even with those. They show how strong you are and honestly, you are the strongest person that I have ever met," I smiled. 

--

"Megan, let's go!" Arianna yelled. I laughed, "I'm not the one who still has no shirt on!" I yelled back and looked over at Dan. "Oh, shut up," He laughed out. "Just wear..." I walked over to the wardrobe and picked out something. "Okay, now hurry up," I said and left the room. Just about a minute later, Dan walked into the lounge. "Great. Now can we go?" Arianna asked. 

--

As I was going to be in the anti-bullying special, I had to get an interview done, just like everyone else. "I think you three should do yours together," A person said, pointing at Phil, Dan, and I. I shrugged, "It doesn't really matter."

--

We were on the radio special stage. Dan had a chair in the middle and two long couches were on the sides. On one side sat Charlie, Tom, Louise, and Phil was closest to Dan. I sat on the other side of Dan with Jim, Patricia, and Jack next to me. Dean was off of the stage next to an easel. Jim was vlogging. "There's actual Dan," I heard Jim say. Dan looked up from his phone, "I'm actual Dan. Hi." His mic made his voice echo through the room. He looked at the live audience. "Jim's vlogging." Jim pointed the camera at me, "And there's Megan." I waved at the camera. Jim pointed the camera at the audience. "There's the audience," Jim said before Jack put his hand in front of the camera. "We're doing a show!" Jack said. "This is just the warm-up," Jim replied. "There's no audience, it's just me!" Jack said before laughing.

--

The show was just starting. Dan was doing his intro to the show. "So, let's introduce today's special vlogger guests, starting with you over there." Dan said looking over at Charlie. "Hello, my name is Charlie. Charlie McDonnell and is that enough?" Quiet laughter erupted from the audience. "Yep. Yep," Dan said and pointed over at Tom. "Hi, I'm Tom. Also known as TomSka on the internet and I make sketch comedy videos, not vlog very often. Why am I here? Can I go home?" Dan laughed, "No." He then pointed to Louise. "Hi, I'm Louise. My channel is SprinkleOfGlitter and I make nice videos about beauty or fashion or being positive and just nice things." Dan pointed at Phil, who was already starting to say his introduction. "Hi, I'm Phil. You may know me from Dan and Phil on Radio 1, also AmazingPhil on YouTube.. and also DanAndPhilGames, if you'd like to subscribe." The audience laughed. "Sneaky promo," Dan said. "Get that promo in!" Jack said causing me to laugh. I was next. "Hi, I'm Megan and I'm mostly just known for being Phil's sister and being engaged to Dan, but I also make cover videos on YouTube." I said before I realized that we hadn't told anyone we were engaged. "Well, that's a way to tell them we're engaged. Okay," Dan said. Patricia then did her intro, followed by Jim and Jack. Dean had a little trouble doing his as his mic didn't work and the first mic he was handed didn't work as well. 

--

The show ended and so many people were tweeting with the hashtag #NicerInternet which Dan had made. Though there was a bit of people tweeting about Dan and I being engaged. We were now at Louise's hotel room and Phil & Arianna were talking about some random thing while for some reason, Dan decides that he wants to check out the shower which then resulted in him running into the glass. Louise took out her camera just after that and started vlogging it. As soon as Dan saw the camera, he announced, "I just walked into this glass." I laughed from out of camera view. 

Louise turned the camera and the camera was pointing at she and I, "We're at my hotel room by the way." Dan started explaining, "I just went, I want to see how the shower works and... like come here." Louise walked forward, "Wow, that is clear," She interrupted. "It's something about where the light is. Nope, I just totally broke my face... Am I bleeding?" He asked. "Uh..." Louise brought the camera close to his face, "No. Oh look, we're in a shower together." Dan started dancing slightly, "Showering room for two." Dan said and a sort of 'woo' sound. "Ohhh yeah. That's the closest we'll ever come to that kind of thing," Louise said walking out of the shower. "Yeah because I'll keep you from it." I interrupted causing Louise to laugh.

--

We had dinner with a few people including Louise and Jack. Then, we were back at the flat where I jumped onto the bed and curled up in the duvet. It was a few minutes before Dan came into the room, "Well, you're comfortable, aren't you?" I nodded and smiled widely at him. He laughed and shook his head. 

**And I know the timing is off because the anti-bullying radio show special was before Valentine's day, but idec. 

Eh, maybe I'm off break now.**

[Edit from 2017: I was literally so cliche for younger me to make her accidentally announce it, but it is honestly something I would soooo do irl.]