Chapter 22

[I M P O R T A N T; I believe that most of you didn't read the last chapter, so seriously, go read that first.]

Arianna burst into the room and tossed a bag at me, giving a nervous smile. "I had to tell your brother," she said, biting her lip. "What?" I nearly shouted, "I'm afraid of Dan's reaction, nevertheless Phil's." Arianna tried to shrug it off. 

"He didn't act mad or anything," she mentioned, raising her hands. I groaned, "Whatever. I have bigger problems." I pulled the box out of the bag and sighed as I read the box. "Okay," I sighed out, shoving the box back into the bag. 

• • •

I stared at both tests which both had the same result clearly on it. I cursed under my breath, covering my eyes. Positive. "Arianna!" I shouted, opening the door to see she's already there. "So?" She asked, looking me straight in the eye. I nodded, biting my lip. I saw Dan walking down the stairs toward us and I hit Arianna, worriedly. 

"Uh.. Um," she turned, smiling at Dan. He raised his eyebrows, "What are you two doing?" I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing happened. "Nothing. Bye," Arianna said, trying to push Dan backwards, but not being able to. "What is going on?" I grabbed the thing nearest to me and threw it at him, pulling Arianna back and closing the door. I locked it and sighed in relief before realizing what I had thrown at him. 

"Oh shit," I cursed, unlocking the door. "Dan, don't-" I started as I opened the door, but stopped as soon as I saw him already looking at the box. He looked up at me, "Are you?" I nodded in response and he was silent. He dropped the box and wrapped his arms around me, putting his hand on the back of my head. He kissed the top of my head. "We'll get through this, right?" I mumbled. His lips were close to my ear as he whispered, "Right."