chapter 30

There were tables settled in the green house filled with a variety of sweets and desserts. There was still an hour for the tea party to start. Maids were rushing in and out, making sure that there was no problem during the tea party because if something went wrong, they will have to pay it with their dear life.

I need to take care of many things before this tea party starts. I don't want to interfere in important scenes, which are important for the development of relationship between Cassis and Roxanne.

But i won't let Dion harm Aunt Sierra. I remember her reaction when she saw Cassis for the first time and mistake him for Ashil. I hate to recall her dull eyes as she remembers her late son. I can't bear to see her like that ever again.

I eyes went to the creatures in front of me. Karantul, a giant spider which preys on flesh. It is a poisonous beast as well as dangerous.

They do look scary and disgusting...

After casting a spell to lower there stamina, I left the fifth floor breeding room. My nose crank at the disgusting oder the filled the floor.

No wanting to stay in this place for one more second i teleported to me room.
Not gonna lie but I love teleporting from one place to another without moving.

In about half an hour the tea party will start and i didn't get ready at all...
Well, I am so done.

Non of the maids came to dress me this time because I wanted to get dressed on my own and do my own makeup.
I miss those days when i used to do my own makeup

A smile creeped on my face as i remembered the things I used to enjoy in my previous life. I finally started to get what I wanted but...

I lightly slapped both my cheeks and shook my head.
Let's not think about it anymore. I don't have time for this.

I quickly changed into the dress that I picked to wear for the party. After changing, I looked at the mirror and swirled. A small giggle escaped from my mouth.
This dress is soo fab. I love it so much!

It was a long black dress with a slit leg design. I loved how it fitted around my body. It was decorated with some laces and jewels. I did my makeup and my hair.

Oops i almost forgot about it!!

I rushed to the drawer of my dressing table and grabbed it. I let a air of relief out as I held it tightly.

•••

"I apologise for being late" I said with a smile, greeting the people in front of me. Roxanne was already seated with Maria and Aunty Sierra.

Maria's face visible lit up as she saw me entering the greenhouse. Aunt Sierra smiled at me timidly, her facial expression clearly showed her discomfort.

Roxanne on the other hand, smiled at me calmly, maintaining her calm facade. My eyes met with many familiar faces, some waved their hand and some just smiled.

"Welcome Nellie!! I am so happy that you came!" Maria stood up and held both me hands. She looked happy bit I knew that's not all.

"Thank you for inviting me here" I said giving her a closed eye smile. Her eyes scan me from head to toe with a sinister glint, that she wasn't able to hide behind her smile.

"You look so pretty, this dress is just so perfect for you!" She said, pulling my hand lightly, signalling me to sit with them.