chapter VII

" hey Lillian here." Said a girl while waving at her black haired friend.

" What took you so long girl. We being waiting for ages" said (F/N) ( friend name) as she glare at the girl.

" Hey but I'm only 10 minutes late" said Lillian while pouting

" Knock it of guys, come here and check this out. It's pretty interesting manga" said the another girl who was sitting beside Lillian.

" Hmm, what it this manga about" asked Lillian

" It's a pain in the as* to explain come check it yourself " said (f/n)

" ' way to protect the female leads older brother ' that's the name of the manga"
Said the second friend.

" Well I'll check it out when I go back home" said Lillian

After two or three hour the girl say their goodbye to each other.

After Lillian went back home and got fresh. She start reading the manga that her friend recommended.

' finally it's the villain's entrance '

He sure is very handsome. But like
WHAT THE HELL he is obsessed with his own sister I mean Jeremy is also obsessive about his sister but in a sibling way NOT in sexual way like dion. eww it's disgusting.

After reading few more chapters i start to pity dion. Especially in the chapter in which Maria his mother said that she haven't been proud of him since the time he was born until now. I was so shocked that how could a mother tell her only child those words. I mean look at Roxanne's mother I know that she is weak but she care for her daughter even if roxanne spoke harshly with her.

I don't know what it feels like to have a mother, since I'm an orphan. I been living in orphanage for sixteen years. After that I start working in small shops, save enough money to rent an apartment and live independently without anyone interfereing.

Life was going well until, i start felling unwell. Headache,abnormal bumps, unexplained fevers, night sweats or unintentional weight loss. My friends advice that I should get a check-up and so I did. And the result broke me down...

" Sorry to inform you miss Lillian but you have blood cancer." 

Tears slip from my eyes as the doctor continued

" There are 40 percent chances that you could survive if you get a proper treatment but seeing your situation I don't think that you could afford to get the treatment. So I'm giving you some medicines which can help you regain you strength for some time. It won't cure your disease, but it will help in some way. And your must take it on time without missing."

"I hic.. understand. Thank you doctor"

" I understand how your feeling miss but this is not the time to cry. You should spend your time with your family and friends."
The doctor said as she pass a glass of water and tissue to me.

I decided that I will not tell me friends this. I just told them that the doctor told me that I'm just stressed.
I spent my life normally and just keep trying to forget about my disease. My health was improving but I know it was all because of the medicine.

Let's get back to the story.

I keep reading the manga and forget about the time. By the time I finished reading it was already 3 am my school starts at 7 so I still have 4 hours left.

' i will sleep after I read some spoilers '

The girl was so focused of her phone that she forget to take her medicines.

'Dammit there aren't any proper spoilers. I better go to sleep now it's already 3:45'

Putting her phone on the side table. She lay comfortable on her bed and stared at the ceiling, she couldn't help but think about dion. She don't know why but she feel attached to him.

She don't know the reason but she want him to have a happy life, she want him to smile like a normal person, to have a lover and start his own family.

'Now that i think of it, a person is not born as a villain. Every child is innocent, their environment made them like that.'

" I know Dion seems like a villain but he must be..hurt in some way. Do they think only Roxanne was hurt."

The girls eyelid started to get heavy.
" I wish that dion can be happy" the girl mumbled as she fell a sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Mom, come on hurry up dad is waiting"
A small girl held my hand dragging me somewhere. I wanted to stop her but no words come from my mouth and my body start following the small girl on its own.

I must say the little girl was so beautiful. Her slightly curl magenta hair, big Ruby eyes and porcelain white skin.
She was wearing black dress with red and white designs.

( The credit goes to the original owner

( The credit goes to the original owner. Sorry I'm not good with describing dresses)

She took me to a garden which was filled with different colour of roses blue, red, white, yellow and pink. From a distance i could see a man who was holding a child in his arms.

" Mom, hurry up dad and Lucas is waiting."
I could fell that the little girl was getting excited, as she start pull my hand more.

"Dad! We are here"

As soon as the man heard the girls voice, he turned his face in our direction. A smile appear on his face and the little boy who looked like a 2 or 3 year old child, start laughing. The girl left my hand and hugged the man. I couldn't see the man's face, i could only see his black hair and red Ruby eyes which look exactly like the little boy in his arm.

" Let's go, penelope" said the man as he reach his toward me.

I don't know what happen to me but an unknown smile appear on my face as I grab the his hand. And everything turned white.
.....................………………………………………………

Penelope pov

"Gasp. haa...haa..haaa. what was that"

I sat on the bed in surprise. I turned my head to check my surroundings. I was  not in a dark and dirty prison but a nice and clean room. Not on the cold prison floor but on a warm and comfortable bed.

Sunlight was coming through the window. I could hear the birds chirping  from outside.

" I see.Your awake"

I was startled as I hear the voice. I turned my head to see the boy with black hair and red eyes leaning against the door, staring at me.

To be continued ~