chapter 19

In a certain room of the mansion, a man's loud laughter could be heard from there. Unlike the room's angelic interior of the room, the scene in the room was quite intimidating. The heavy scent of cigarettes filled the air in the room.

Today Lant Agriche bought a boy, bounded by chains in the room. It wasn't the first time that a toy was bought in the Agriche mansion. But something was different with this toy.

Unlike the other toys, his features were rather unique. Striking silver hair which falls in front of his face, bright golden eyes along with his pale skin which was covered in bruises and cuts, probably because he was tortured.

His sharp eyes glare at everyone in the room. Though he could not see everyone clearly, because of the poison they fed him. He could feel their presence and their body outline along with their hair colour and clothes.

Although he was badly injured and was held by the guards, he glared at everyone in front of him. His couldn't speak, as his mouth was blocked by a gag, he was unable to use his body because he was bound by chains. He did want to lose his pride even though he was held as a prisoner. Glaring was the only thing he could do.

"Father, that person.It's unique compared to the other toys you've brought in the past."
A soft and seductive voice said, attracting all the attention to it.

"It's the son of an arrogant assh*le, but i bought him here to re-educate him"

The boy glared at the direction of the voice. Through his blurred vision, he could see a blond figure standing before him. He sharply glares at the figure, showing clear disdain.

" The toy's gaze is rather rebellious, father" the same soft voice said.

Soon, some guards yanked his head down. The smell of cigarettes made him feel sick. His head was forcefully slammed on the hard floor. But his glare never left his eyes.

"I would love to play with him, father" the soft voice lingers on his ears. He wanted to shout but due to the gags, only his muffed scream could be heard.

"Oh, this toy is going to be fun!"

"I want to play with it soon."

"Me too! Me too!!"

Different voices exclaimed in unison, some were excited, some were annoyed and some were filled with curiosity. But all of them were eager to have him as their toy.

But all the voices turned quiet when the sound of the door opening was heard.
The sound of heels echoed in the silent hall. A new presence caught everyone's attention.

Unlike the Agriche, their aura felt different. He could sense their presence getting closer and closer to him, until the finally stopped a few steps before him.

" Greetings, sir Lant"

Unlike the soft and seductive voice of the other person , their voice felt calm, smooth and felt  noble, without any sarcasm, malice or ill-attend. Their voice was so pleasant to one ears that they could never get fed up with it.

There was no response from the head instead, some of the children who were present in the hall happily greeted her, which was something unusual for Agriche.

"Sister Nelly!!"

"Welcome back sister"

It was something unordinary for the boy. The children who were eager to torture him a few minutes ago, changed their behaviour in front of this person in a second.

"Who's this" the voice asked

"A new toy that father bought to re-educate"

The sound of heel clicking stopped right in front of him. His head was yanked up again, making him hiss. All of the sudden, his vision started to get cleared. His eyes widen because of the shock.

"Hmm"
The voice caught his attention yet again. His eyes made direct contact with the women in front of him.

Her cold, expressionless, and cat-like face, looked at him with a weird gaze . Her wavy hair was dark magenta, closer to red rather than pink, and reaches down to the level of her waists. Her green emerald eyes which were almond-shaped, inspected him from head to toe.

"Keep it in the dungeons until it learns some manners,"

After hearing the lord's order, guards dragged him away from the room. His eyesight started to get blur yet again.

But the image of the women with drak magenta hair never left his mind. He felt something weird from her. Her aura was different, different from the others.
Something powerful and frightening.

Before he could think more, his head started pounding badly and the pain in his body started to become intolerable. His body started to get heavier and heavier and soon he lost all his senses and everything turned black

To be continued ~