This is a Dark Ride

Start from the beginning

After the song ended, Jason turned to Isabel.

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab us some drinks," he shouted over the music.

"Okay, I'll go wait over there," she smiled, and he kissed her goodbye.

He left, and Isabel sat down at the empty table.

-

"I can't tell if you're having fun or not."

Isabel turned her head to see Adam Lambert smiling down at her.

"Hi," she chuckled.

"Hi," he replied.

"Um... No, no, no, no," Isabel answered his prior question. "This is... Incredible. I... is... is this fun for you?"

"This is absolutely fun," Adam nodded. "So, did you come alone, or...?"

"No, um, my boyfriend's getting drinks," she explained, twisting her hands nervously.

"What's your name?" Adam asked, but the train went through a tunnel, and she couldn't hear him.

"Isabel!" She shouted over the deafening noise.

"What?" he called, confused.

"Isabel!" she repeated.

"I can't hear you," Adam pointed to his ear. "What?"

She suddenly had an idea and wrote 'Isabel' on the condensation on the window.

"Isabel, ah," he nodded. "That's great. That... that really suits you."

"Thank you," Isabel smiled.

"Well, listen, um, I have another set, so..." he explained.

"Okay," she replied, smiling. "Yeah, I won't miss it."

"You're gonna be in the front?" Adam asked.

"Absolutely," Isabel chuckled.

"Okay. Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay, bye," Adam grinned and left. Isabel looked at the window with her name written on it. It illuminated for a second, and then went black again. She took her drink that she had gathered off a platter seconds before and took a sip.

-

Isabel woke up in a box with her hands tied and tape over her mouth. Her eyes widened in panic as she realized she was trapped. Again. Like, seriously, 'A', get creative.

Anyway, she tried to shout for help, but her voice was muffled.

No one heard her. No one could have heard her.

Her breathing was labored. If only she could get this stupid tape off her mouth. Also, her claustrophobia was certainly getting worse. Getting trapped in a coffin twice in a span of two months isn't exactly gonna help...

After who knows how much longer, Isabel felt the crate being lifted up. It seemed like one or more persons were hauling it-

She started shouting for help, but her mouth was still taped. She used her teeth to get it off, and when she finally did, she yelled. But no one heard her.

She turned to the side and saw something that made her stomach churn, and she screamed.

It was Garrett's body.

-

The crate was put down for a second. It sounded like the two people were arguing. Isabel's eyes landed on a nail sticking out of the top of the coffin as her search for an escape became a race. She could use it to get the duct tape off her hands, but she would probably get an awful infection.