"Kacchan? What's going on?" deku asked me i looked down at him he was holding my and like he was a child in a huge crowd holding on their mothers hand.

" It's a festival." i say no expression on my face.

" What's a festival?" deku asked i sighed.

" its werre a bunch of people come together and do activities such as dance get your face painted get some food from food trucks and just be happy.'' I say looking at the crowd of people.

" theres face painting?" he asked looking around i could just imagine he has sparkles in his eyes. I nodded slightly knowing what's about to happen.  " Can we please go i wanna look like a mouse" he begged just like i was saying. But i nodded again and we started to wonder around the place trying to find the face paint lady. When we saw her she looked like she was packing up.

"Deku come on!" I yelled , dragging him. I yelled for her and when she looked up i stopped deku not being able to walk or run ran into my back. " Can we please get 1 last face paint?"

"Katsuki of course for who?" she asked, i picked deku up and placed him in front of me. " okay dear come sit right her.'' She said Deku followed the instructions. " So tell me dear, what do you want to paint?" she asked deku.

" I want to be a mouse please." Deku asked, being polite. / this nerd fits in well../ the lady got to painting deku into a mouse. He was sitting there trying not to smile.

After Deku became a mouse, the face painter even gave him little ears. We walked around the little festival till we landed near the village nurse, so we left the festival to go visit her. The whole way there Deku was skipping with a smile on his face. We reached the tent and I looked in to see our nurse sitting at her desk.

I cleared my throat to get her attention. When she looked at me i pulled deku into the tent with me, " he has been throwing up alot recently.'' I said bluntly and nudged Deku forward a little bit. She nodded and instructed Deku to sit on the bench. I sat there and was spacing out and then things started to happen... she was poking him everywhere asking if it hurt then she listened to dekus stomach. She did more stuff involving his stomach honestly it was starting to scare me. After a couple of minutes she got up with her clipboard. I walked over to Deku and stood next to him.

"Well you're not pregnant, you just have a stomach bug. Nothing serious, the shot I gave you will help so just wait it out." she said looking at pages in her clipboard.

We said our thanks and walked out. We decided that after deku had his check up we would go visit my parents. The walk there was silent, only the sound of crickets and fiers crackling. Everyone is having a huge bonfire and just parting to be safe and comfortable. Approaching my parents' tent , Deku grabbed my hand and stood behind me.

I pull the string to a little bell my parents put up as a doorbell. My mom came to open the tent. She was surprised to see me, but excited when she noticed izuku.

" Come to izuku!" she yelled, basically carrying him into the house. I follow shortly after to make sure she doesnt kill my mate. She took us to the kitchen to sit and talk while she finished supper. " I'm so glad I made extra tonight! This is so exciting. So izuku, how do you like the carbon?" my mom asked stirring the pot / she looks like a witch / i snickered at my thought.

" What's funny kacchan?" Deku asked, tilting his head a little to the left. I shook my head silently telling him it was nothing. He turned back to my mom, " I like it, it's definitely a change for me, " he said, smiling at her. I let them talk as I zone out things about some of my hunts.

~20 or so minutes latter~

I got hit with something making my head go down. When I opened my eyes. There was a bowl of chicken & dumplings. " How long has that been sitting there?" I asked and looked around the table.

" not too long don't worry kacchan.'' Deku said, smiling at me. I nodded and we said our thanks and started eating. Little conversations where happening nothing interesting but i still made a comment every now and then.

" thank you miss bakugou the food was delicious. " deku bowed to my parents

'' Oh sweetheart , call me mitsuki. And of course y'all come back to visit soon!" she said, yelling the last part as we started walking off.                  

Word count - 1552

I hope this is good enough for a come back!! I love y'all <3