Could the date get worse?

I just want to start this out as a sorry for what's going to happen-

Izukus POV:

Me and kacchan were getting ready to order I wasn't looking. I was still deciding what I canted.

"Good afternoon what can I get for you today!" I heard a cheery voice come from beside me I looked up to see her. "I-izuku?!" She said tears flowing her eyes

"Ochako.." I whispered under my breath. She was looking at me In Disbelief I looked back at kacchan to see him staring at me with a confused look. " kacchan.. this is ochako.. child hood friend of mine.." I said with a whisper  but he nodded letting me know he heard me,

" I'll be back on moment.." she said then running off to the back.

" you ok deku?" Kacchan asked in a soft voice. I just nodded continuing to look down at the table. She " deku your crying.." he said I lookedat him eyes blown open I touch my cheek and felt the wetness of my tears. I wiped them off and smiled at kacchan.

"I'll be ok just missed her " I finished my sentence and started to go over the menu " the chocolate and strawberries cheesecake sounds really good!" I side looking at the picture of it aswell. " what do you plan I. Getting kacchan?"

He shrugged " I'm not one for sweets so I'll probably get a black coffee. "

"Eww that's so gross." I said marking a disgusted face he just lightly laughed at me

" ok! Are y'all ready?" Ochako said appearing out of no where we both nodded I told her my order and kacchans. She nodded and said "it will be right out " as she walked away

Me and kacchan started to talk about random stuff and I kept asking what where doing after this he just shrugged and said I would have to wait and see our stuff came shortly and we started to eat in a comfortable silence.

" I'm s that good?" Kacchan asked, I nodded my head quickly after shoving another spoon full into my mouth He smiled and continued to drink his coffee as he finished setting up his phone. I took my last bite and pushed the plate towards a little with a satisfied sigh. Kacchan calls ochako over and pays the bill before I can. He took our dirty dishes to the back with a "have a good day and contact me soon" we got up and left

" Now will you tell me where we're going?" i asked kacchan he shook his head and took my hand in his leading me to the next place. It was weird being back in hometown but i shrugged it off we continued our way through town till we got to a park.

" I used to sneak into town and play at this park when I was younger." kacchan said, squeezing my hand a little, I softly smiled at him.

" Mom used to take me here when I was good," I said looking at the park. He dragged me into the park and towards the swings.

" I love you izuku." he said, leaning down and kissing me lightly. I smiled and got on my tiptoes to kiss him again once he pulled away. I hugged him with my chin on his chest looking into his ruby eyes.

"Izuku!" I heard someone yell and the voice sounded oddly familiar. Kacchan was the first one to look over where the voice came from. He looked confused so I turned around to see a small skinny woman with dark green hair half of it down the other half in a messy bun. The eyes are the same forest green as mine.. This woman was my mom. I stood there in terror. / what would she do? Will she hit me in front of kacchan will she yell at me infront of all these kinds, will she drag me back home?/ i had so many questions running through my head that i didn't realize kacchan was holding me to his chest and kissing my scent glands. When I snapped out of it my mother was only a couple feet away.