A Date gone wrong

It's been a couple of days since me and kacchan talked about us having pups. And it makes sense why I have been upset and stuff lately. But kacchan said that we were going on a date today! So I'm happy about that. I was getting dressed in black ripped jean shorts that showed off my ass and a cropped hoodie with the ouija board on it. After getting dressed I went to the bathroom and put some eyeliner and lip gloss on. When i walked out i saw kacchen getting dressed in the clothes i laid out for him it was one of my bigger shirts that hade the ouija board on it and some black ripped jeans. He was looking in the body mirro in our room when he saw me so he turned around and walked up to me.

" You look so beautiful baby and I see you made us match." he said, pulling me closer. I smile and nodded. He kissed me so I obviously kissed. We stood there kissing for a while before he deepend it by licking my bottom glossed lip. I gave him entrance and he didn't waste any time exploring my mouth. As the second gone by the heater the kiss got. He had both hands on my ass, my back against the wall, my legs and arms wrapped around him. We parted to take some breaths but immediately got back to our make out session. He left my lips and started to bite my neck, leaving hickeys and love bites. I was lightly moaning and enjoying myself. I had my hands tangled in his hair, my legs squeezing his waist. When he bit a scertain spot i moaned a little louder and pulled on his hair he let out a low growl. Which just turned me on even more. I was going- on him trying to get some friction when he pulled away from my neck and looked me in the eyes. His eyes held love and passion.

Kacchan if your not going to help me with my problem then i suggest that you go to the bathroom and deal with yours so i can deal with mine." i said looking down blushing.

" come on deku do you want help?~" he said seductively in my ear i whimpered and nodded. He snickered " sorry deku we have a date to go to." gentaly setting me down i looked at him in disbelief i lightly hit him in the chest.

"You-you! You asshole! " i yelled at him i grabbed his hand and put it back on my ass i was a blushing mess." look what you did! My favoite black ripped shorts!" he smirked at me

"Sorry deku ill take care of you" and with that
he did....

I had already released on my chest multiple times but his grunts In my ear kept my stamina up and going. He was rocking the bed with his fast and hard thrust into me. I was a moaning mess and he was close. I felt his knot start to form. It hurt but felt so good at the same time after a couple more deep thrust he locked us together. After a couple of seconds of calming down and feeling his hot load I realized something

" kacchan.." he grunted " you realize we forgot somthing.." I said tears filling my eyes. He leans his head off my shoulders and locked at me like ' what am I forgetting?' Then it hit him he went pale

" fuck." Izuku don't cry it'll be ok" he said wiping  my tears with one of his hands

Katsukis POV:

/Im praying nothing happens yes I want pups but not right now../ I said thinking about  this in my head deku looked like he was in pain probably because of my knot. I kissed him lightly all over his  face. " calm down deku. Maybe nothing will happen ok?" I said leaning down to kiss him

" that's the problem kacchan I want pups but your not ready." He said tears still falling down his face. I picked him up off the bed and switched our position where his back was on my chest. So he can be a little more comfortable. He was shaking a little so I was whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

" is something happenes we'll deal with it then right now let's calm down so we can go on our date ok?" I said rubbing his stomach he nodded and slowed down his breath and relaxed a little. While we were waiting for my knot to deform

It's was about 5 minutes later and I was able to pull out of him. We got dressed back in our cloths deku just hade to put black ripped jeans instead of his shorts. " read deku?" I asked looking at home he nodded excitedly and I walked him out of the house to the city.

Once we got to the edge of the forest deku froze. I looked at him confused and asked what was wrong.

" kacchan can we have a little date in the woods please. " he plead to me with his ears flat against his head. I shook my head slowly and pet his ears

" I'm sorry deku but where I'm taking you is in the city. " I said to him. /I know he's a runway but there's no chance he'll run into his mom./ I said in my head looking into his eyes I leaned down and lightly kissed him on the nose. He looked at me and sighed he nodded telling me he understands and let's go. He put his animals feature away and we walked out of the forest and towards the city.

It took us about two hours to get to the city. Before we fully interned we stopped so he take a couple of deep breaths and calm down his nerves

"It'll be ok deku I'm right here nothing is going to happen ok?" He nodded.I grabbed his hand and started to walk around the town till we got to a little cafe. He smiled

" before my das left my mon and we were a happy family my mon would take me here for a sweat treat every once and a while" deku told me looking at the song and smiling. I tightened my grip on his hand slightly then let go to hold the door open for him. He walked inside and I walked in after him. We went to a table next to the window eating for the barista to come take our order.

Izukus POV:

I was sitting across from kacchan looking out the window / i know it hasn't been long since I left but it's felt like forever./ I looked over at kacchan and he was playing on his phone. Well more like trying to set it up.

" good afternoon what can I get for you today!" I heard a females voice come from beside me. When I looked my face went pale. She looked at me her eyes blown wide she dropped her not pad and pen and I saw tears fall her face " I-izuku?"

Word count 1199

First time I've left y'all on a cliffhanger! Tell me who y'all think it! Sorry it took me so long to upload I've had some tryouts this week and testing but most of that's over with so I'll be updating like I use to. I hope y'all injoyed this and have a nice day/morning/or night!