Please help me

Katsukis POV:

He started his heat.. this isnt good! I look back up at him / he's panting and sweating/ I sit up a little and move him so he laying down. " deku you still there?" I asked not sure if he is conscious he just nodded and pointed to the little bottom on the clothes holder. / those must be his supplement/ I got up quickly and walked over to them and read the bottle. Two ok. I grabbed to and walked back over to him after grabbing some water. " here deku" he sat up and took the supplement and water. I sat back down with him and wait a little fro his heat to die down a little.

"Kacchan I'm sorry I should have warned you" he said looking at me. I just shook my head and said it fine

" how long do your last? Since your a full blood omega." I asked he just looked down at his lap.

" for some reason up to a month or two it just kinda depends. But kacchan.. can you help me a little with it please?" He asked looking back at me how do I respond to that? Should I say yes or no.

" hold that thought deku I have to go" I said standing up.

" no kacchan don't leave me! Please!" I just looked at him and patted his head

" I'll be back in a couple of minutes ok?" He nodded and laid back down pushing his head into one of my shirts. I took off running to shitty hairs tent.

" shitty hair! I need help!" I yelled at him panting. He came out of his tent in a hurry.

" bakubro what's wrong are you ok?!" I looked him in the eyes Panting I managed to tell him that deku was in heat and asked me to help. " Bakubro. You need to help him ok?" I shook my head " yes you don't have to go all the way just help him cum and his heat will calm down for a little until another wave comes. But your best bet is to pack some stuff and take him to that cabin a couple of miles away so no one smells him. Ok?" I jay nodded and took back off to my tent once I got back I saw deku grinding onto one of my pillows.

" deku. Keep that collar on ok and help me pack we're going to a cabin for a little" he nodded and got up putting his whole nest in a bag with me help I'm suprised it fit. I grabbed some extra pillow grabbed his hand and walked out of the tent shitty hair and raccoon eyes were waiting for us I guess to help. Shitty hair helped carry the bag deku was holding and raccoon eyes helped deku walk.

-Time skip to the cabin and Mina left with kiri-

Deku already started to put back his nest I just watched and gave him extra blankets. Once he was done he dragged me in and layer on me. " kacchan.. let's sleep for a while please it's only day one so it's not that bad" he said placing his head on my chest. I just nodded and hugged him. A couple of minutes later we both fell into a deep sleep. I woke up to felling hot I sat up a little and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I looked outside to see it's pitch black. / we must have slept for a while / I thought as I yawn and stretched it my back. I look over at deku to see he's sweating and painting again, " deku " I tried shaking home awake " deku.. wake up" after shaking him the second time he turned over a looked at me

"Kacchan..it's hot" I don't know how to help him. He started to take off his shirt I blushed and looked away. I looked back to see him only in his underwear. / what should I do./ ~flash back~ " yes you don't have to go all the way just help him cum and his heat will calm down" end~.

I sighed " deku let me help." He just looked at me  " don't worry ok?." He just nodded. / imma just go with what it feels would be good. I got on top of him pining him to the nest. I moved my head closer to his " I promise you I'll help in a little ways" he just nodded again I leaned down more till our lips connected. He immediately closed his eyes and kissed back. I move my body down more so one of forearms are on the ground and my other one was running slowly down his body I felt him shiver at my touch I licked the bottom of his lip asking for entrance he gave it to me I waisted no time slipping my tongue in his mouth feeling ever inch of his mouth. I felt him grind into me trying to get more friction I moved my hand down to his hips and rubbed slow circles with my thumbs. He hummed into my mouth. I stopped kissing him and moved my head down his neck leaving love bites and hickeys everywhere my lips touched. I grabbed the edge of his panties and slipped them off I sat up to look at my art work. He was blushing hard and looking away "deku.." I let out a low growl. / why am I reacting like this?/ I moved one of my hands down to his painfully red dick and slowly jerked him off. It didn't take long for him to turn into a moaning mess and arching his back.

" m-more kacchan~ " he begged me in such a lustful voice I just nodded and leaned down placing my lips at the tip he hummed In pleasure gripping one of the pillows he was laying on I slowly wrapped my lips around him a took him into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around him " kacchan~ feels good~ " he moaned out in between pants I bobbed my head up and down / never thought I would be the one with someone in my mouth. / I rubbed his small waist I continue with bobbing my head up and down and his moans keep getting higher and higher. / he's close/ "k-kacch- ah~" / please keep moaning my name deku./ "I-I'm close!" I pick up my speed a little more. Pushing him to his edge " kacchan! Kacchan! Aah~!" He arched his back more letting his seed fill my mouth / sweet.. like his sent. Does that mean his slick../ I swolled all of it and sat up wiping the rest off my chin.

" good job deku" I moved and sat beside him petting his head " you did so good" I heard him mumbling then he turned around and laid his head on my leg.

Word count-1151

Was this good?- idk I just went with the flow -_-