We wanted to visit

No one's pov:
Izuku was the first to wake up he set up from laying on Katsuki and stretched a little. He went to get up but fell with a loud Thud. Against the ground he rolled over onto his back and stared at the ceiling.

Katsuki got awaken when izuku feel. He looks over the bed to see deku on the ground. He snicker at his self. He got up and helped Izuku up . Once Katsuki let izuku go he started to fall again. Falling onto his knees. Katsuki was laughing his head off at this knowing this was his fault.

" kacchan! This isn't funny! Help me go to the restroom!" Izuku yelled at his kacchan. Bakugo swallowed his laugh letting one slip out every now and then but helped izuku to the bathroom.

By the time they were back on the bed Katsuki was staring at deku with a scowl on his face. Why? Because dekus sitting on the other side of the bed ignoring bakugo.

Bakugos POV:

/stupid deku! What did I even do?!/ I said scowling at him. I rolled my eyes I move a little closer to him. He looked back at me then turned back around./ WHAT THE FUCK?!/ I sigh and get up. I walked down stairs to think. /Ok. I'll make him something to eat. Maybe bring him down to the living room to watch a movie and after I'll ask what I did or something/ I nodded at my plan and went to the kitchen to start cooking. It took a good 30 minutes but I got done. I put the katsudon in a bowl and walked to the room. I was about to push the door open when I heard talking / is there someone In There with deku?!/ I listened or stalked what ever you want to call it.

" I feel like nothing.. is kacchan only dating me for my body?.. is he influenced by my pheromones?. He dosnt care for me like I thought. It's all about sex." Deku said and continued to ramble on. I knocked on the door pushing it open. He looks at me then looks away like he did a while ago. Well until she smelt the food. He looked back at me slowly.

" I made food." I said walking over to him. He nodded and kept eye contact. I sat down right next to him placing the bowl in his lap. He looks down at it then me .

" thank you kacchan." He said giving me a false smile. I kissed him on the forhead and walked out to get my bowl. I came back and his bowl was halfway gone.

I laughed. " is it good ?" I asked he nodded really fast- I laughed again and sat down again and started to eat. He finished with a satisfied sigh and laid back. I finished my food shortly after and got up grabbing both his and my bowl. I washed them then went back to the bedroom and deku was still laying on his back staring at the ceiling. " hey deku wanna watch a movie?" He sat up and looked at me and nodded I walked down the hallway to the living room with him trailing closely behind. I told him to sit on the small couch he followed. I had already planned this. Him and me on the couch I put on a horro movie so he gets scared and holds on to me we cuddle and fall asleep happy

I put in the movie I want, which was "Annabel returns home." I sat next to him on the small couch he scouted as far as he could. I frowned at him but he kept his eyes on the screen. As we were watching the movie everytime things would get suspenseful or a jump scare accorded he would ever so slight get closer to me. I'm proud that my plan is working. By the end of the movie dekus basically sitting on my lap and holding onto my arm. I looked at deku. He had his face shoved into my bicep and quivering I felt kinda bad.

" I'm sorry deku." I said turning my body and hugging him. I felt my short get wet. " deku please don't cry I'm sorry." I said in a pleading voice. He let out a sob whimper type noise it broke my heart. I picked him up and walked over to the bedroom and laying us down in the bed me spooning him. "Good night deku." I said kissing the top of his head letting him cry into my chest till the tears stopped and the small uneven breaths became deep and even knowing he was asleep aloud me to go into a slumber as well.