Hurtful

IZUKUS POV:
I had just gotten back from school. I was hopping mom was still asleep but I was greatly mistaken. Before I could make to my room I hear her yell my name..by the way she said it I could tell she was drunk. I slowly made my way to her.

"Have you gotten an alpha yet?" She says in a weird voice and slurred her words proving my point. Knowing  what's gonna happen when I answer I slowly back away my head down towards the ground , eventually hit a wall behind me.

"No mother I don't want one..I've sa-" and as I expected a empty glass bottle go thrown at me. Luckily hit only hit the wall and not me. As I slowly look up I can see her looking at me angrily.

"We'll you better find one quick! Your already 17 and still don't have a mate!!" She aggressively spoke in a loud tone. She stared at me for a while before going back the the kitchen to get more liquor. After a while of standing there I heard he scoff so I knew she was done with me at this moment. I grabbed my bag and ran down the hall to my room. It's always a battle with her. It's been a week since she's last hit me though. But I do have cuts from glasses she has thrown.

I was looking around my room think of running away. / no I shouldn't.. I'm her only kid. I'm all she has left../ I just kept that in my head no matter how hard she hits me kicks me and all of that.. she's still my mom I still love her. I decided to put all my stuff down on my desk and start working on homework. Once I was done I realized it was already almost 22:00 ( 10:00) so I decided to go take a shower and get ready for bed.    

After izuku showers - by Mina breakdancing

Getting out of the shower I head to my room and throw on one of my favorite hoodies, booty shorts and thigh highs. It's my comfort outfit. Just as I was getting comfortable I heard a loud crushing noise in the kitchen. I immediately   jumped up and ran down the hallway. As I slow down looking around the corner.. I see mom.. MAKING OUT with some dude!. /Woah woah woah- who is that? !/ I screamed in my head. Slowly approaching them I knock it n the wood right before the kitchen. They both look at my direct in the matter of seconds I see my moms face fill with anger and the guys face filled with shook and confusion. My mom must have not told him she had a son.I back up a little after I saw a little smirk form on her face.

" Toshinori that is my son. More useless then a regular omega. Don't even waste your time on him. Just pay attention to me. " right after she said that she  grabbed his face and started kissing him again.

I don't know why but hearing he say this word hurt me a lot. I run upstate starting to feel myself to cry. I was fed up with her. I grabbed my backpack and stated to pack my supplements, food, water, cloths, and some soft thing for my heats.after I made sure everything was packed I grabbed my phone and charge. I took a deep breath and climbed through the window.I turn around to look at the home I grew up in. I proceeded to walk away quickly.

~Two hours later~

I've been walking for ever!! I look up to see a forest. I guess I'll have to go in. I really do not have another choice so far. Let's go then!  After what felt like hours I turn around,I can hardly see the edge of the forest. Which I came in through. " well, I'll continue to walk for a bit and then set up a nice camp ground for tonight!" Just like I said I continued to walk for a couple more minutes. As I stop to look around I saw a small patch of dirt. Perfect. I thought to myself. I made way to the little patch and start setting up a camp for myself. '/this part will go here. Then this will go over there./ " perfect! Nice looking campsite and the tent has a lovely nest for me" I look around making sure everything looks set for the night. Once everything looked all good I climbed into the tent and slowly made my way into my nest, carful to not move anything. As I settle down and get comfortable I can already fill sleep taking control of me. And I let it. /Maybe I'll go on a walk tomorrow/ I think as I fall into a nice slumber.

TBC

Word count - 847

Do y'all think this was good should I add more to it? But if you liked it I hope you like the rest of the story!!