Are you ok?

Bakugos POV:

Is been a week since out date and dekus been acting weird he's constantly throwing up then cooking for us he's been eating my spice food as well. I thought he was just sick but now i not for sure. Ive tried to ask him but he says he doesnt know whats going on so i just dropped it. Right now were sitting in the living room watching a movie i have him snuggled up with me with his body between my legs his arms around my waist and his head on my chest with is bunny ears relaxed against his head i was rubbing soft circles on his back not really paying attention to the movie but paying attention to my little mate that lays with me at the moment
" kacchan stop staring holes into my head" deku said knocking me out of my head and back into reality I just smiled at him and watched the movie.

After about two movies  I decided to go hunt for some more meat.

" bye kacchan be safe " deku said kissing me on the cheek. I kiss his lips saying bye as I step out the door.

Izukus POV:

Ever sense our date ive been feeling weird. Ive been eating stuff i normally wouldnt eat ive been a little extra clingy then normal. I remember waking up one morning and kacchan wasnt in bed, out of nowhere i started crying and yelling his name as if i was dieing. He came rushing into the room panic all over his face but once he realized I was fine his face and body relaxed a little and later next me most that morning.

At the moment I'm watching tv in the living room while kacchan went out hunting. I was in the middle of my show when some nocked so I pushed my show got up and went to the door. Opening it I see the bakusquad and todoroki
I invited them in hugging Mina and denki.

" hey midoryia" denki said kissing me on the cheek I smile at him but then I realized something.. his scent has changed a little.

" denks. Are you. Are you pregnant?" I asked not very loud because i didn't know who would react and stuff. He looked at me then everyone else. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the living room into the kitchen.

" I'm not for sure yet but I think so." He said looking down. I squilled and jumped up and down. He put his hand on my mouth " shhh no one know anything" he said I nodded letting him know I understand. He removed his hand from my face and I was smiling like an idiot " what about you midoryia? You seem different in some way." Denki said looking me up and down.

" nope all the Same." I said smiling pulling him into the living room with the others " kacchan should be home soon." I said looking outside

" good because we're having a sleep over!!" Mina said throwing her hands up and smiling wide. I giggled and sat down next to denki. Shinsou was on the arm rest of the couch with denki right next to him with his head in his lap. I was sat next to denki while Mina was sitting next to me with kiri in between her legs looking at sero and todoroki.

Bakugos POV:

I was dragging two bucks behind me minding my own business. I see our cabin up ahead so I walk a little faster to get there. By the Time I do I've had the bucks in the little shed barn garage thing I don't know what it is but I walk inside only to see a living room full of people

" oi what the fuck is going on here!!" I yell ever jumps a little and turns to look at me.

" kacchan!!" Deku yells getting up and running to me. I open my arms to get a hug but he jumps into my arms causing us to fall i grunted when my head hit the ground " I'm sorry kacchan.." deku say sitting up straddling me.