Breed me.

Izukus POV

"Haha! Papa! Dada! Papas home! " little katsumi says running up to kacchan jumping up and down infront of him " papa! Up! " katsumi said making grabby hands up at him he pick katsumi up and smiles

" hi katsumi." Kacchan said smiling at them kacchan looked at me and walked over kissing me on the forehead " hi deku." I smile up at him he wraps his arms around my waist being katsumi closer to me

" hehe dada!" Katsumi says reaching to my face and kissing me on the cheek.

I sling my self up from the position I was just recently laying in " a dream.. that was all a dream." I look over and see kacchans still laying next " kacchan.. I... I love you." I said lean over and kissed him. I move back and smile at him

" good morning deku." He said sitting up " thanks for the morning kiss" he said pulling me on to his lap and placing his head next to my scent glands I stiffened up. " hey deku you haven't hit your next wave yet.. is it over? " he said muffled by my neck

" nope I woke up a couple of hours earlier and took some supplements before sleeping again" I said explain to him I felt him nod " so kacchan are you still going to mark me on my next wave?" I felt him nod again. " thank you kacchan" he moved back and just slightly smiled at me. All of a sudden I felt heat rise in my body/ god damn it my heat is starting again/ I fell towards kacchans chest he caught me I swear I heard him mumbling 'shit' under his breath " kacchan this is the time please keep your words " I said looking up at him he looked down into my eye I saw love but worry flash in them. I gave him a reassuring smile before I felt my body move on it's own grinding into kacchans hips.he grunted and pushed my hips more into his causing more friction " nya~ kacchan~" he made the same movement pushing my hips up then back down onto his. I couldn't help but let out another moan and let my head fall onto his shoulder. He repeatedly did the Same action. Pushing me closer to the edge. " k-kacc- ahhh~ c-close-" he grunted letting me know he heard me. He sped up a little my moan getting louder and more quick cutting the last one off. " c-cum! Coming! Kacc- I!" Before I could finish my moaning sentence he did one last push with my hips down with a little more force causing me to cum onto the shirt I was wearing. He was breathing hard and uneven same with me.

" good job deku.." he said giving me a light kiss on the lips. One thing I noticed was he hasn't finished he was still hard as a rock I smirked a little and rolled my hip he placed his hand back we're they were on my hips " deku what are you doing your not even down from your high." He grunted out. I moved my hips a little faster.

"come on kacchan I've noticed that you have been pent up ~" he grunted again. " plus kacchan I still have some energy " I grabbed his hand and moved it to my growing erection. " please come on kacchan we both want it." I whispered in his ear. So far he's only grunted but I can tell there good grunts. I continue to roll my hips " kacchan"  I whined I trace his abs with the tips of my fingers he shivered a little before looking back down at me. He flips us over laying me on my back and smirks at me

" deku you asked for this ok?." I nodded my head eagerly he looked down at me and lifted the shirt I put on off. Revealing I have nothing on under. He moved his head down leaving more love bites and hickeys on the open spaces on my stomach . I just hummed in pleasure. " completely relax ok?" I nodded and said 'okay' not understanding why until I felt something inter my hole, out of instinct I tensed up " deku relax it's just a finger." Kacchan said I felt him curl his finger a couple of times /it felt so..i don't know good?/

Katsukis POV:

/ugh he's so tight with only one fingers/ I continue to curl my finger and pressing against his walls looking for his g-spot. He lets out a loud high pitch moan as soon as I press in a certain spot " found it" I mumbled pressing and curling into that exact spot

"Kacchan! Right there!~" deku yelled at me making such a lewd face. /god he dosnt know what he can do to me / I slowly inter another digit into his hole. Trying not to rip him. " ugh h-hurts- kacchan!"

" shhh.. I know deku. Just wait ok?" I tried to calm him down he was tensing up so much more then earlier " deku. Listen to me. Listen to my voice. I need you to calm down it'll feel good in a couple of minute." He just groans I sit up removing my head from his stomach. Leaning over and placing soft kisses on his face. " it'll be ok. Just relax." I said rubbing small circles on his hips. He started to relax a little so I could continue stretching him out. - god I suck at this but it's just to funny to wright - he continues to grunt in pain " shh. It's ok I bet it's painful but I'll make it feel better. I promise deku." After a couple of minutes of my two fingers scissoring him I took a deep breath and whispered " deku I have to enter one more finger" his face scrunched up as I pushed the third finger in " fuck your so tight.."

" kacc-han I'm- a virgin!" Deku yelled.. I could hear the pain in his voice.. /I figured/ I continue to stretch him out for the next 10 minutes. He finally stoped groaning in pain and started moaning.

" deku you ready?" He hesitated but nodded I removed my fingers whipping his sick off my fingers with a rag that I had laying down for later. I removed my sweat pants and my boxers in one movement I saw deku make eye contact with me then looked down my body and his face immediately turn to horror " deku calm down ok I'll take it slow." I said trying to calm him down his body was trembling

" kacchan I- I don't think- that! That won't ! Kacchan no!" He said looking at me with a terrified face.I sigh grabbed a blanket and moved to sit next to him covering my lower half.

" look deku it's ok we can continue with what we've been doing " I said pulling him over to me. And hugging him from the side. " don't push yourself." He just looked away from me I grabbed his face and made him look at me. " calm down let me go back to what we use to do. Ok?" He tried to look away but I kept him in place "I mean it deku. I can mark you later right now let's get the wave over with so we can talk more clearly"

" kacchan~ just help" I nodded and lead him down on his back. I kissed him and moved my hand back down to his entrance " kacchan~ what~ ahhh~~ " I cut him off by inserting one of my fingers pressing and curling my finger looking for that one spot I had. It took me a minute or two " mmm~ kacchan" I paused my movements and pressed in the same spot. Got the same reaction. I started to abuse that same spot getting sweet noises in return I leaned over and kissed him he hummed again. " k-kacchan- close-" he said breathing harder and getting more red. I moved my finger a little faster causing his moaning to get higher "kacc- ah~ mm~" he said right before coming on his chest. He looked at me and smiled " kacchan.. I. I love you.." I kissed him again removing my hand from his ass and sipping my finger off then his chest. I mumbled a ' love you to' before he fell asleep. I got up grabbed my sweat pants and boxers putting them on the walking over to our bags grabbing one of my shirts and a pair of panties /is that all he owns? / I asked myself before walking back over to him and p dressing him in my shirt and his underwear.

Word count - 1448

God this took for ever! I tried tho- I didn't want to give y'all all of it in only a few chapters ;) please don't get boerd and leave I promise it'll get interesting soon!