Our visit

Bakugo POV

I was in a peaceful sleep when I got kicked and Hurd ran down the hall. I sat up and looked around the living room looking to see who it was when I noticed deku wasn't next to me. I got up and walked to the bedroom to see if he was there and he wasn't so I went to the bathroom to find him sitting next to the toilet.

"We'll go see the village nurse tomorrow because I'm starting to get really concerned ok?" I said he  just nodded. I got up, grabbed a cloth and whipped his face with it. "Come on. Let's go rinse your mouth then head back to the bedroom ok?" I  said he nodded and did as I said. I helped him to the kitchen then to the bedroom after rinsing out his mouth. We both fell asleep
...
Only to be woken up at the crack of down by the idiots. They were screaming and jumping around yo wake us up. I felt Deku jump up. I looked down at him, he was trembling and breathing unevenly

" Will you idiots stop and get out!!" I yell covering dekus ears. They looked at me then deku and quickly walked out. " hey deku look at me." I say, wrapping my arms around his waist and turned him to me. He looked me in the eyes then at his hands. I hugged him and rubbed small circles on his back. " It's ok I'm here, don't worry." I said in his ears in a soft voice. I continued to whisper in his ear to calm him down for another 2 minutes till he stopped shaking and he was breathing evenly.

" thanks kacchan.." he whispers, hugging me tightly we sat there in the comfortable silence for a while. Just enjoying each other's embrace.

" Let's get up and get dressed ok?" I asked as he nodded and got up. We got dressed In regular clothes. I was in some black skinny jeans with a light blue shirt and Deku wore some  shorts that showed his ass a little and a light blue cropped hoodie. He looked adorable. We walked out of the room to the living room to see everyone packing up.

" finally y'all are leaving " I said rolling my eyes

"You love us bro!" Shitty hair said trying to put his arm around my shoulder. Yes trying, I'm pushing him away.

"Kacchan be nice to kiri!" Deku yells at me, slapping my arm away from shitty hair. They got caught up in a conversation so I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone because I feel nice today. Deku came into the kitchen when he smelt the food and just popped down at the table.

Bakubro, are you making some for everyone?!" I hear shitty hair say I just nodded and he was hoot and a hallwrin with excitement. We all ate our breakfast together in the living room and watched whatever was on.

Once everyone was done eating I took the dishes to the side and put them in the sink. " deku you ready?" I asked , walking to the front door.

"Where are yall going? ARE YOU GOING BACK WITH US?!?!?!" raccoon eyes yell at me. Deku replies to her with a yes an skipped to me.
Once everyone was outside I locked the door with a key I found in one of the drawers. We started our walk deku stopped and puked a couple of times then blaming his allergies.so far the walk was going good. All the idiots are getting along and leaving me alone. Deku got lost somewhere in that mess.

We were about 2 miles away from the village when suddenly a loud noise came from behind us. Deku latched on to me shaking. We all stood quietly looking around slightly then we heard ... .shitty hair starters laughing.

" Wow y'all got so scared that you're shaking!" raccoon eyes slapped him for being a dumb ass and started walking again.

Once we made it we all let out a sigh of happiness./i've missed this place./ i thought to myself. We opened the gate and were meet with everyone dancing in the middle of town. We walked up and music was playing. /Todays a festival!/ I groan and get upset . I forgot about it. Now everyone is going to make me stay longer for no reason.