Chapter 49 - Coronation

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Meanwhile Abhyuday told the people on the terrace, "You wanted to know Yuvrani's whereabouts right.  Then keep watching him".  Saying so, he signalled the soldiers below, to give him a way.  Then Dhruvasena desperately run towards the compound gates to save his life.  Just when he neared the gate, his legs slowed down, as his head rolled outside the gates.  The people on the terrace distinctly heard the pull of bow string near them and whooshing sound of arrows.  And rhe three arrows laying down near the decapitated head proves their assumptions.  All of them except Abhyuday, Parth and the few soldiers who had rescued the royal women, turned to look at the person.  The soldier still has his face covered and Abhyuday said, "Yuvrani need not hide her face now".  Then the soldier uncovered her face revealing Kalindi.  Everyone was surprised, because they have only known her to be a sophisticated lady.  Now seeing her as a valiant soldier was really a shock rather than a surprise.

Maharaj Virendra felt relieved that Kalindi is safe and asked everyone to comeback to Courtroom.  Others left the terrace leaving Abhyuday and Kalindi alone.  Even the secret soldiers left the palace to their safe place.  Kalindi went near Abhyuday, who had not moved from his place and kept looking at the ground and the decapitated body.  She kept her hand on his shoulders and he turned towards her.  She asked, "You are okay?".  He hugged her tightly and said, "I was afraid that I will lose you.  Just like last time, when he entered this palace in disguise, I had lost my mother.  I'm glad that you informed me, when he pushed me on you after Killing Oormila".    He pulled out of the hug and then asked, "What happened before you came to the courtroom?". 

Kalindi recited the incident about the scroll and continued, "I found that the scroll was trap to lead me to the secret path used by Royal family to escape such situations.  I didn't know what their further plan was but I was sure that the enemies had already entered the palace.  That's why I asked Gopi and also Lekha to get ready in suitable clothing along with me.  When we navigated through the corridors while killing off the enemies, Parth Bhai also joined us with Bharath.  He informed me that our people have already taken their positions as we had already discussed.  Then only we hid our face and took Nitara and Ruthira to the courtroom.  We didn't expect that Dhruvasena will think of us, as his comrades.  That was not our plan". 

Abhyuday nodded his head and then asked, "How did you find that the scroll was fake?".  Kalindi replied, "It's because scroll addressed me as 'Kalindi'.  You have always addressed me as 'Yuvrani', even within our bedroom.  Only when you are trying to seduce me, you used my name.  So it was easy".  She shrugged her shoulders to imply that it was very simple.  Abhyuday pulled her by her waist and said in a low voice, "Hmm, seducing.  Is it Kalindi?".  He was tracing her cheeks with his fingers and traced it down till her neck where the body shield starts.  Seeing her closed eyes, he said, "I'm impressed by how you killed him today.  So you should get a reward".  She looked at him shocked and tried to push him off as they were in the terrace.  But his grip on her waist was strong.

Abhyuday leaned in, so close to her lips which made her close her eyes again awaiting his lips but instead heard his deep voice near her ear, "But your reward is cancelled".  She opened her eyes immediately and squeaked out, "Why?".  He raised his eyebrows at her loud voice and looked at her while saying, "That's because you took down my Target.  It should have been me who should have killed him.  So your reward is cancelled".  Kalindi's anger raised with his every word and then said, "Ok.  And please make your study room as your bedroom for tonight".    She left the terrace to her room leaving Abhyuday in surprise.

They too arrived in the courtroom where everyone was already present including those ministers, who were previously held in the adjacent room under Yuvraj's orders.  Maharaj Virendra welcomed Yuvraj near the throne and announced, "I want to complete the coronation today, infact tonight itself as so much time had passed already.  I don't have much time".  Abhyuday replied, "The old maid had spilled the name of the poison.  You don't need to worry".  Maharaj smiled at that but thought to himself, "I don't have wish to live anymore". 

Maharaj placed the crown on Yuvraj and gave the sword as well.  Then Abhyuday himself placed the crown for the Queen, on Kalindi.  It was the most simplest coronation held in the history of Rakshatra without any Grandeur.  Later everyone dispersed for the night.  Maharaj called Abhyuday to the King's chamber and both were in the study room.  Maharaj said, "As you are crowned as the King, I have to transfer another big responsibility which had been carefully fulfilled all these years, by our ancestors.  Well, except one.  This cannot be done infront of everyone, that's why we are here".

Glossary:

Maharaj - King
Maharani - Queen
Yuvraj - Crown Prince
Yuvrani - Crown Princess
Rajkumar - Prince
Bhai - Brother
Bhabhi - sister-in-law
Vaidh ji - Doctor
Chacha - Father's younger brother
Shastrasala - Godown of weapons with practice arena
Gurudev - Teacher

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Here we are at the edge of revelation.  Initially I hadn't thought about Yuvraj and Yuvrani's moment but spontaneously added it.  So pushed the secret reveal to next chapter.

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Thanks,
SM.