[33] Back to School Again

Depuis le début

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Mhm," she smiled. "But really, you act a lot different in school than you do in front of the camera. I wondered in the past how much of a Reality Show is 'real' and here you are answering it. I rarely saw you talk to anybody other than Shoko, your sister, and your cousin. Surprisingly, you are a good boy."

Madam, you have only seen me for what, four days? Obviously, I am not going to go after the girls in my classroom, they are literal children.

"Haha, I try." I replied.

"And you do well. Seeing your acting almost took me back to my school days. Ah, the teenage romance life truly is lovely. You should try to enjoy it a little in real life too, Aquamarine-kun."

...I nearly flirted with her just now. I had to take a full look at her appearance, her tight boom and round hips. She was mature, beautiful, and hot. For a moment, my mind wandered toward a possible sweet but forbidden Teacher-Student relationship.

A moment later, I stopped those thoughts again.

If this was my early lives, I'd have pursued her without any hesitation. I remember what a captivating character she was in the Oregairu anime; the only reason she didn't end up with the main character was that she was "too old" apparently. Old age isn't a problem for me and my lovers, so I could pursue her without age being a problem.

However, this is not one of my early lives. I am not captivated by just any character I saw on screens back in the day, they need to have more depth to themselves than this. Er, there are exceptions though, but that's for later.

To begin with, just because I admitted to walking the Harem Route, doesn't mean I should run after any girl I find fanciful. I need to have control, too many women at too young an age wouldn't end well.

Once and for all, I decided not to say anything inappropriate, to not pursue her. Maybe some other time, in the future. For now, I am busy with stuff as it is.

"I'll take your advice to heart.

"Alright then, Aqua-kun- Ah, is it okay for me to use your short name?"

After that, Shizuka Sensei and I talked for a few more minutes before she allowed me off. I took my leave and my classes continued as usual until lunch break came.

* * *

[Third Person Point of View]

When lunch break came, Tsubasa decided to go meet Aqua on the 1st year floor. But before she could do that, Aqua himself was suddenly in front of her classroom.

This was the first time he had come here, and when Tsubasa noticed him, she felt a little touched.

"Sup, Tsubasa."

Standing in front of the door, he called inside as all gazes fell on him. Tsubasa went to greet but then deadpanned when she saw that he had called someone else.

Of the many gazes that looked at him, he had called towards one particular brown-haired girl who wore glasses. That was Aika Kiryuu, a girl who might have looked like Tsubasa from the back. Still, she felt a bit offended that he mistook her like this, but luckily he quickly shook his head when he met eyes with Aika and looked around the classroom again to find Taubsa.

"Hi, Aqua." She called out and waved her hand.

If he hadn't garnered attention before, he did now, because nobody came to look for her. Ever. More so such a handsome guy. People turned to look back and forth between him and her, and she felt herself smiling brightly. She didn't like attention, but it felt good seeing their stunned expressions.