Chapter 32 : A part of me

Inline comments, please!🙂

"What?"

"What what? Don't you even dare to act smart with me! How can you think about getting married?" She spoke without giving him time to respond while Abu Baqr was staring at her with confusion clear on his face.

He took a deep breath and looked around to see if anyone saw them and dragged her away, he opened the first door and it was their study room, he closed the door behind them.

"I don't know what happened or why are you speaking like that but I am not thinking of getting married without letting you know" He tried to explain and it seemed as if she got him all wrong.

"Matlab mujhe bata kar mere samne kisi aur se shadi karoge?" She fumed in anger hearing him and this time he felt like banging his head on the wall.

(you mean to say you will let me know and will get married in front of my eyes with someone else?)

"Kya khaya he tumne aaj?" He groaned in frustration.

(what did you eat today?)

"Many things but don't change the topic," She said firmly.

"Heera, listen to me and this time don't interrupt me while I speak" She gave him a curt nod as he took a deep breath.

He tried to speak something but nothing came out of his mouth, he tried another time but words betrayed him, she tilted her to a side and gave him a challenging look as if speak something.

"Cat got your tongue?" She mocked him and he glared at her.

"I wanted to ask you that... do you umm... Want to marry me?" He scratched his neck as he asked her a question, she gave him a flabbergasted look and took a moment to proceed his question in her mind.

"But you were not ready for marriage then where does this question come from?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes at him because she very well remembered that when they had a conversation about marriage he said he didn't want to get married at least for two more years.

"I was not but looking at the circumstances I think it's for the best if we get married" He spoke and she still had that narrowed eyes not understanding him even a bit.

"I think you would want to be more explanative here"

"See after what happened with Baraq and me and the way I have reacted" She glared at him at that and he instantly added "Which I am still guilty about and will talk about it later, so as I was saying, the way I have reacted I don't think he will agree with our marriage easily!" he huffed out while saying.

"Then how do you being ready for marriage and him not agreeing right now makes good circumstances to put forward talk about our marriage?" She retorted back to him.

"I said earlier don't interrupt Heera!" she rolled her eyes.

"As I was saying, he might not agree but right now we have his weak point in our hands which is his own marriage with my sister which is hidden from family and if we keep our marriage talk forward he wouldn't be able to deny because he wants to take my sister to his home after all!" He explained and couldn't help but chuckle at her gaping mouth.

"You will take advantage of my brother's situation?" She said in shock and he became serious again.

"This is how businessmen's mind works, I don't want to do it but if I can then I think we should use it in our favour!" he spoke.

"Leave all these things, you tell me do you want to marry me?" He asked with trepidation fearing her rejection, he don't want to live without her, he wants her as his wife!