Chapter 24 : kiss!!

"Maaysaa!" He said as his orbs hardened at her dismissive behaviour. And his face stiffened, her face was losing colour noticing a change in his expression, She might have gone too much, and she gulped saliva to moisten the suddenly dry throat.

"Never make fun of my feelings for you, I mean it." He professed with discernible friction in his voice, heavy rim in his orbs with the tensed jaw. "And what about" She gulped again before levelling him with the same hard expression as him, "my feelings?" Her voice neither faltered nor softened till the end.

His heart was pounding in his ribcage harshly at her tone and expression, this was another version of her. She was seeming to be a completely different person than she was a few days ago. Her attitude and stance were fierce and it would be a lie if he say he wasn't impressed, he was freaking stunned.

"What about your feelings?" He asked, his voice coming out hoarse due to their intimate proximity, her Jasmine fragrance affecting him more than he would like to admit and her attitude adding fuel to his desires.

"The way you ignored me, you hurt my feelings. What about that?"

"It wasn't your fault"

"I never said, I was at fault" She retaliated.

By this time, they have come so close that they were sharing the same oxygen as other, the tip of their nose touching, their breaths mingling.

"Your new attitude is doing things to me!" He confessed in a whisper and that breathy voice of his tingled through her whole body as a shiver went down her spine and her heartbeat skyrocketed.

"Good things I suppose?" Her whisper came out like a seduction to him as he swallowed greedily.

"In an indecent way!" He thought out loud without holding himself back, and blood rushed to her cheeks as she blushed furiously and he couldn't prevent himself from kissing her cheeks gently.

And one kiss wasn't enough as his lips started placing kisses all over her face professing his apology in a nonverbal way. She closed her eyes accepting his tenderness and apology with a soft smile on her face.

He stopped at the corner of her lips as backed away a little and stared hard into her orbs as he asked, "May I?" his voice melting in the air as if he never spoke, she could've thought it was her illusion if his eyes were not asking the same question as his words.

She softly nodded her face lost in the intensity of his soft brown orbs, he waited a moment after her acceptance, if she changed her mind but the trust her unique orbs held made him automatically lean down and place his lips softly on her soft pink ones.

He just kept his lips on hers without moving, his eyes closed down on their own, when it became almost impossible for him to control, he moved his lips to her softly, purely on instinct hoping he was doing it right but when after a few moments, he felt her lips responding and her dainty fingers running through his locks, he found a push to his confidence as he moved his lips more confidently.

It was like another world, the feelings they were having were so foreign which they have never felt in their life till today.

The need for oxygen made them conscious as they separated from each other, panting hard taking in as much as oxygen they could take. He opened his eyes almost at the same as she did. A moment of eye lock and again they were kissing.

It felt like they were addicted to some kind of drug and they can't get enough of it, they didn't know when they would've stopped if Baraq's phone hadn't rung.

He attended the call sitting up on the bed as she corrected her hair and clothes a bit, she sat up on the bed looking down in shyness when she saw a manly palm presented in front of her. Hesitantly she placed her palm on him as he clutched it and brought her towards himself. She hid her face in his chest as he was talking on a phone call, his palm caressing her shoulder softly and she felt the serenity and security in his arms. That's what she wants!

"Now, Are you still angry Maya?" She didn't notice when he hung up the call, too lost in the calmness of the moment.

"Only this time I am forgiving you" she mumbled but her lips formed in a slight sorrow, he gave her lips a gentle peck melting her remaining dismay away, as a small smile rested on her lips.

"Let's finish the breakfast that you left half-eaten" He spoke standing up with her.

"How do you know?"

"My eyes are always on you!" Saying he winked at her and she shook her head at his overbearing self but followed him nonetheless.

~*~

"Mamujaan" Baraq spoke as he was drinking coffee, catching everyone's attention at the dining table.

(Uncle)

"Jee Baraq" Mohsin replied with a smile and gave his full attention to his nephew.

(Yes Baraq)

"Me such raha tha ki me bhi yahi ruk jau, bahut hectic ho raha he office me aur ghar par bhi bahut akela akela lagta he!" Baraq spoke as he glanced momentarily at Maaysaa, bringing his focus back to his uncle.

( I was thinking that I should stay here as it's been getting hectic at the office and at home also it feels so lonely!)

"Beta bilkul, ye tumhara bhi to ghar he, usme puchna kya?" Momina beat her husband as she spoke first with a smile. "Bilkul" Mohsin agreed with his wife and Baraq gave them a small smile.

(Dear of course, this is your house also, what is there to ask?)

(Of course)

"Bashi, do you want anything from home?" Baraq asked his sister, who looked at him for a moment and then thinking something nodded her head.

"Yes, I need a few pairs of my clothes" She spoke and Baraq gave a nod of approval, "Come with me then, we will go to the home and I will drop you here and then go to the office!"

"Okay"

"Maaysaa, do you want to come with us and see our house?" Baraq threw the question in front of her as he passed a mysterious smirk to her.

She was baffled hearing him, what was he planning? She kept looking at him for a moment or two before Mohsin interrupted saying, "Yes Beta, Go and see your phuppho's house." And she gave him a smile. "Okay"

(dear)

(Paternal Aunt)

Baraq gave a wink to her as he stood up and left the dining room leaving her red and bewildered, What's his plan?

~*~

Hey Guys!

So, with this update, I announce my hiatus. I am taking a break from writing for a few months. My finals are approaching and I have a lot on my plate right now. I will be back in probably May or June.

I wanted to finish this story before going on a break but I could not do it, but I will come back and finish this story, In sha Allah.

Please pray that I perform well in my exams and get excellent marks.

Hope to see you after the exams, Thank you for your patience and would love to see you all back here.

Stay healthy and happy.

Till then the next time, Allah Hafiz!