Chapter 4 : Finding Solutions

"Chalein?" He asked her after staring at her for a moment, she meekly nodded her head but then her gaze fell on her hand which was still attached to an IV drip.

"Mera hath" She softly muttered and his gaze fell on the hand, he released a sigh of irritation. Where is his mind?

"Just a sec" Saying he went out of the small and came back with a nurse after a minute. She removed her drip and she tightly closed her eyes feeling the pricking pain when the needle came out of her skin but it soon faded out, seeing her pained expressions even he felt something pinching in his heart.

The nurse bandaged her wrist and Maaysaa put her feet on the floor but as soon as she tried to take a step forward, she stumbled but immediately held the bed for her support, seeing her stumble he took a step towards her but halted in a midway only seeing her handling herself as she was habitual to handle herself by her own.

She gently put her left foot again but pain surged through her heel going till her whole leg, she closed her eyes feeling the neuralgic pain. She sat down on the edge of the bed and raised her left leg resting on the right knee and massaged her feet in an attempt to lessen the pain.

She again put her feet back on the floor, it still pained but it was bearable. She walked again but her foot was limping a little and she was too not applying too much pressure on the left one. These all were noticed by Baraq who was impressed by her as he has seen girls who make the big fuss on small scratches and here he didn't even hear one complaint from her mouth, instead she handled herself very well as if it was nothing to bother about at all.

He followed her out and told her to wait as he went to take his car from the parking lot, she waited patiently, she wanted to tell him that she will go by taxi or auto but she couldn't gather enough courage to tell that intimidating man even a word hence she stood fiddling with the end of her scarf. She saw him sitting inside an expensive black car and her nervousness again boost up as she has never travelled in such expensive cars.

She pulled down the lump which formed in her throat and walked towards the car, he came out of the driver's seat and opened the passenger's side for her. She looked inside the car and the interior was also as much posh as the exterior was. She sat down in the car trying to shrink as much as she could so, she doesn't touch anything in the car.

He was still kept sitting and did not commence driving, she looked at him confused but he was busy doing something on his expensive smartphone, she averted her eyes from him and tried to sit a little comfortably as she rested her back on the seat, she was feeling drowsy! It must be the medicines effects as she thought but tried to keep awake.

She somewhere trusted him with the fact that he won't take advantage of her or that he doesn't have any motives for her but still to sleep she had to keep her head on some support and that's what she didn't want to.

A moment later, a guy came on the side of her window and knocked on it. He was having her bag in his hand, Baraq opened the side of her using central control and she took her bag from the guy's hand thanking him.

Then after Baraq started driving but this time she couldn't fight with her drowsiness as she slept, supporting her head on the headrest while tightly clutching her handbag in her hands. Baraq glanced at her to find she is dozing and he diverted his attention back on the road fighting with the urge to look at her for a while.

She has already notified him about the address so it wasn't hustle for him to find anything. He stopped his car after half an hour in front of the orphanage named 'Hope and Shine Orphanage'. There was a small garden before the building which was consist of a two-floor foundation, it was an average building nothing extraordinary about it.

Maaysaa opened her eyes jerked open when she felt the halting of the car and looked around to find out that they have reached. She gathered herself and her bag, waited for him to open her side of the door as he went out of the car.

He opened her side of the door and she cautiously put her feet on the floor.

"Thank you sir for everything," She said in a thankful tone to him to which he just nodded in acknowledgement.

She took small steps inside the building while he kept standing and looking at her retreating back till the time it disappeared from his sight.

It was then only that he sat back in his car and drove away from the place and her.

~*~

It had been few days since the incident and she has returned to her work after two days with a 'Health certificate'. She was permitted back on her work. She settled back into her routine but he couldn't.

Baraq had experienced his thoughts lingering on that girl manner times, he although distracted himself but somehow she found her way back into his thoughts.

It was just another day when he was standing on the side of his glass window with a coffee in his hand and just observing his surroundings when his gaze fell on her.

She was walking out of the office hurriedly but her sandal's strap broke. She crouched down and took a close look at the sandal. The strap has come out of the sole of the sandal. She bit her lower lip in confusion as she couldn't afford new sandals this month at least as she has already bought a pair of clothes, she has to wait for her next paycheck. Then something clicked in her mind and she stood up, somehow she made her way to the side of the road where there was an elevated wall. She sat down and tried to find something in her bag and removing a safety pin, she took a hold of the strap and sole and managed to pierce the pin through the sole, locking it in place, the sandal was good. Although she has to make sure to not give much jerk to this foot now.

Looking at the watch she hurriedly got up and made her way towards the bus stand or else she would miss her bus.

But these all events were noticed by Baraq who felt more empathy for her, his heart went out to her and he decided then and there only what he would do next!

~*~

Hey Guys!

I have given you an update on account of the birthday of authentic-writes

Happy Birthday, Faraal, May Allah bless you with tons of blessings.

So how do you like it? What do you think he has decided?

Do let me know!

Until the next update, Allah Hafiz!