Chapter 26 : Head Massage!

Maaysaa was sitting on her bed after dinner, somewhere lost in her thoughts when Baraq entered her room. Her chain of thoughts was broken by the sound of the opening door. She glanced in the direction of the door only to see her husband coming towards her.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, curiosity lacing her words as her face frowned in confusion seeing him in her room late at night. He casually shrugged his shoulders as he removed his sleepers and laid down beside her on the empty side of the bed.

"I thought married couples sleep in the same room, it was normal" He spoke nonchalantly as he turned his face towards her sitting position. And she parted open her mouth in shock hearing his words.

"What does... What do you?.. What?" She couldn't come up with a whole sentence as she was too shocked hearing his words and he couldn't control his chuckle hearing her stutter and her horrified expressions.

"Wh. What... What!!" He mimicked her and again started laughing, she frowned at him and hit him with the pillow with full force which made him stop his laughs surprised at the sudden blow and she smiled at him in triumph.

"Now tell me why are you here?" She asked him, he sighed at her question but shifted his head from the pillow to her lap as he closed his eyes, her heart suddenly started thumping faster at his action and the fluttering sensation in her belly was no better as the gesture felt too intimate.

"I came to ask you, would you give me a head massage I am having a headache," He said as he rubbed his temples with his fingers to lessen the bursting sensation.

"Sure," She said as she moved away from his hand and angled his head better to make it easier for massage, she started running her fingers in his hair and after a while, she started massaging his forehead. He sighed at the comfort of her fingers.

"What were you thinking when I came?" He asked her with closed eyes, she took a deep breath as she contemplated if she should tell him or not!

"I was thinking how did the orphanage knew my name? Like my name is not an ordinary name and how did they know that my name was Maaysaa!?" She said what she was thinking, he opened his eyes hearing her and held her another hand which was beside his head and kissed her palm.

"You were left on the door of an orphanage in a wrapped blanket when they uncovered your blanket, you had your half-torn birth certificate which showed your name, but other than that there was no information about you from where they could know about your family or contact them." He told her and it took a few moments for her to digest the information.

"How did you know about this?" She asked him and he gave another kiss on her palm with a small smile, "When Basheera told me that you were the Maaysaa that we have lost, I went to the orphanage first to gather more information about you, about how you landed there but apart from this piece of information, I couldn't gather anything." He explained to her who nodded at him and continued with her massage.

"It's enough, now you should sleep," He said as he held her hand and got up from her lap, sitting in front of her, "Do you feel better?" She asked as she kept a palm on his left cheek he smiled at her as he leaned down and captured her lips in a soft kiss, "Much better!" He said parting after a few seconds.

"Good night," He said as he got up from the bed and wore his sleepers, he waved from the door and went out after she waved back. She touched her lips as she felt a tingling sensation over her lips. She shook her head with a smile and laid down on the bed on the side where he was laying just a few seconds before, his smell still lingering over there, she is going crazy over him.

~*~

It was another morning in Jahangir Bungalow when the residents of the place indulged in their daily routine. Some sleeping in the early morning while others sweating out in the gym. Baraq, Abu Baqr and Abraar were in the gym doing exercise, while Basheera, Abu Huraira and Zakariya taking their sweet sleep which tastes even sweeter in the morning according to them, And Maaysaa was taking a stroll in the garden.

Abraar was the first one to finish his workout and he left the gym, Baraq and Abu Baqr were talking about something as Baraq was also done with his workout and was drinking water while wiping sweat with a small towel.

"I will meet you in a study at 10, I want to discuss a new business venture with you," Baraq said as he was about to go to his room and Abu Baqr replied with an okay from the trade mill.

Baraq was walking towards his room when he saw Maaysaa coming from the stairs from the garden, Baraq smiled seeing her and hid behind a pillar, as soon as she was close to him, he came out from behind a pillar and said a loud 'Boo' securing the shit out of her, she trembled from the sudden sound and his appearance as her heartbeats rose and sweat broke out and moisture gathered in the corners of her eyes.

Baraq was smiling but as soon as he saw her scared expression, he regretted his action, he cupped her face immediately as he rubbed away the tiny teardrop that left her eye, "I am sorry, I didn't know you would be so scared!" He said as he pulled her closer and she clutched on his vest on the back as a few more tears left her eyes, but she calmed down after a few moments and then she came out of his embrace plastering a small smile on her face.

"I am scared of sudden loud voices" She explained to him as he nodded and kissed her forehead with love and care. "I'll keep that in mind," He said as he rested his forehead on hers but she pushed him away saying "You are stinking" and chuckled at him, he pulled her closer by wrapping an arm around his waist and captured her lips between his without warning, "Am I now?" He asked after parting and she pushed him away nodding her head and ran towards her room where he went behind her chuckling.

But a fuming Abu Baqr fisted his hand seeing the whole encounter, his blood boiled seeing his own best friend backstabbing him.

"Okay listen," Baraq said to her as she turned towards him, "Would you bring my coffee in the study?" He asked her, "Why?" she asked, "Because I need to talk to Abu Baqr before I go to the office but I can't function without my coffee in the morning!" He admitted and she gave him a nod, "I will but first go and shower stinky" Saying she laughed and closed the door on his face who chuckled at her actions.

After taking a shower and getting ready in a brown business suit, he cuffed his cufflinks and sprayed his cologne, pocketing his wallet and phone he went out of his room making his way towards the study room.

Maaysaa was making black coffee in the kitchen where the maids were preparing breakfast, after putting two mugs of coffee in a tray, one for her husband and another for her brother, she made her way towards the study room, she was walking in a corridor when she saw Basheera coming from the opposite direction.

"Basheera" She called out her name and Basheera gave her a smile, after greeting each other, Maaysaa asked her, "Can you just open the door of the study room, I am afraid I would spill the coffee while opening it," She asked for a favour and Basheera gave a nod to her, "Sure."

Both of them then made their way towards the study and when Basheera opened the door of the study, what they witnessed in front of their eyes made their eyes wide with shock, a tray of coffee slipped from Maaysaa's hand and the ceramic shattered on the floor while the hot coffee spilt on both of their feet.

~*~

Hey Guys!

I am sorry for being late, I was on a small trip but I am back now.

Drop your thoughts, what could they possibly witness in front of them?

See you next time!