▪️ CHAPTER 3▪️

Start from the beginning

He feels extremely weak. Too much energy less to even get up and reach his house. He needs suppressants, a fresh new dose of it, but he lacks the strength to buy one. He crouches down while sitting uncomfortably on the swivel chair.

While clutching his tightened abdomen and gripping his hair rigidly, he whimpers. So very silent, his voice seems that even the air needs to pass by in a doubtless and free will of not having to carry any source of vibration around.

.
.
.
.
.

A flashback suddenly barges into flashback:

"Does it hurt?" A young dominant alpha asks his mate who is being ravished, mercilessly under him.

Bodies colliding, skin in extreme heat, two separate bodies intertwined and connected, the submissive alpha just half nods being unable to cope with any decipherable words. It is the first time he has ever felt this pain which has a vague tie with the euphoria his heart is feeling. Pleasure, to him, is new.

"I am sorry. I promise it will feel good after a while." Comes the raspy voice of his mate.

Then begins his journey to where his mind and body surrenders every sense of logic. It just feels the knot that is firmed by his mate. He enjoys the pain.

End of flashback.

.
.
.
.

That was the day, he was deflowered by his mate whom he could call "his". But that is past. Tae always considered memories to be the evident parts of his life, that still keep him going on in this life. To him, they were happy, right at this moment, his mind forces him to believe that what he had forever considered as good has the evilest of sides. The memories hurt now. They stab his already wounded heart, not to create a hole but to always remind him that his heart already adorns a hole that can never be cured.

While enduring the unbearable pain he feels his all senses begin to surrender to a feeling of numbness. He wants to collapse, he wants to give in to the desire inside his core, he wants it to subside. But that is never easy. The sole way of covering the painful space is to submit to an alpha. But, is that possible? Never!

He is determined that he will die due to untreated heat and ignorance, he will be mediocre out of ruts, but he will never bend to any other alpha who happens to be anyone except his mate. In between his trance, his body flinches suddenly. He feels a warm touch on his back. He yearns for someone to touch him, to state his wants, but not anyone. He despises the touch of the others, he considered them tainted.

In a fraction of a second, his body straightens and he yanks away the other person whom he thought of as a stranger.
"Don't you dare touch me!"

His voice comes out in a shriek, acting as a medium of letting out all his pent-up frustrations. His body is extremely weak collapses, but he refuses to give up he falls on his knees but his head remains held straight.

There is no way that he will submit to a slut like any other alpha who lusts over him. He is courageous, strong, and independent. But what will he do of this stranger is to touch him forcefully? His strength is barely usable, for his rut has taken over him.

A wave of panic crosses his conscience. He looks up to see the other's face. But, his rut has blurred his vision. His eyes are dazed, red and his body is yearning, screaming to be touched, his mind just desires life.

No matter how much he tries, his vision seems to betray him. He decides to consider the future. If he is taken by the stranger now, he will never be able to feel anything except the complexity of him being dirty. His solemn wish of being loyal will be snatched.