~Leslie~ (42)

I woke up to a pounding sound on the door. I sat up immediately. Thump thump thump.
"Harry." I whispered and pushed him in the shoulder a few times until his eyes opened. He blinked a few times, "What?" Thump thump thump.
"Someones at the door." I whispered and quickly got out of bed and tried grabbing my clothes,
"Just a minute." Harry called out as he pulled some flannel pants over his boxers.
"Hello." I heard Harrys voice called out as I inside the closet with the door slightly cracked open.
"Took you long enough Styles?" Sabrinas voice was well pronounced.
"Sorry." Mumbled awkwardly and began rubbing the back of his neck, "Did you need something?"
"Me no. You're idiots friends yes. According to Liam, Louis fucked up his dress shirt for dinner tonight and needs to borrow one of yours."
"Why doesn't he just borrow one of Liams. I don't think I have any spares." She suddenly pushed past him and came into the room. I panicked with my clothes still in my hand I began looking around the closet frantically.
"Then he can wear a t shit for all I fucking care. I do agree with Liam you have some better taste then him."
"Uh thanks. I guess. But I really didn't bring much."
I jerked a cotton rob off its hook and threw it over my body tying up tightly and tried to find a corner to hide in but it was too late.... The closer door jerked open,
"Im assuming this is where-Oh My God!"
I gritted my teeth tooth before forcing a smile, "Hi."
Her eyes widened as she looked from me to Harry and back at me,
"Oh please don't tell me you two have been?"
I looked down to the floor. She looked at Harry who was rubbing the back of his neck, "Guess the cat is out of a bag."
She smacked my arm firmly
"Les why didn't you say anything!"
I winced lightly, "Because the trip wasn't about us Sabrina."
"Oh sure US. You two are an US."
Harry smirked lightly,
"We kinda always were."
I smiled lightly and Sabrina frowned,
"You told me you were pissed at Madison for going along with Liams idea of getting you to together."
"Well I was but." I glanced over at Harry and he smiled, "It just happened and we didn't want anyone knowing yet because it's Madisons trip. It should be about her and Liam."
She crossed her arms over her chest and glanced me up and down. Partially disappointed and partially angry. She huffed before turning to look at Harry,
"You better not fucking break her heart again or I'm coming for your neck Styles." He held up his hands defensively as I looked at Sabrina wide eyed,
"Sab its not like that."
"It better not be she said glaring at him."
"Trust Me Sabrina." Harry smiled, "Id die before for I let her go again."
I smiled warmly at him and felt a fluttery sensation in my stomach.
"So I am the only one that knows then?" She questioned with her arms still crossed.
"Yes." I replied immediately, "And please don't tell anyone. I promise we will tell everyone else before the trip is done. Just not right now." She sighed,
"Fine. I won't snitch but you guys better tell them fast. And do everyone a favor and keep the PDA on the down low."
Harry smirked, "We'll try."
I shot him an unamused look. Sabrina held her hands up in there air, "Im leaving now and fuck Louis shirt. I will just say I didn't find anything." Harry shut the door firmly and let out a small exhale,
"Well that was interesting." I immediately shoved him in the chest, "I knew I should have gone to my own room last night."
"Oh come. We had fun."
"Yeah and we got busted so last night will be the last of it."
He smirked again as he placed his hands on my hips, "You sure about that?"
I nodded firmly un-phased by his flirting, "Yes I do." And proceeded to go back to my own room as casually and quietly as I could.
_____________________________________
I put on a mini silver dress with a lace overlay and nude Louis Vuitton heels. Some pearl earrings and smokey nude makeup and a simple clutch. I felt very put together and fastened my hair up with a large moon shaped claw clip. A sudden knock came at my door,
"You ever coming out of there?" Harry called out firmly." I rolled my eyes before taking one last glance at myself in my vanity mirror. I opened the door firmly and placed my hands on my hips. His eyes widened as they trailed up and down my figure his mouth falling agape.
I smirked, "You were saying."
"I retract my previous statement entirely."
I smiled, "That's what I thought."
He glanced down at the watch on his wrist before looking around the hallway before looking back me, "And now I am thinking that 10 minutes is plenty of time." He took a step closer to me as his hands reached for my hips.
I smacked his hands away, "Absolutely not. Don't you dare touch me. I look perfect and your going to mess it up." I quickly went back over to the vanity and did another glance.
"Well this isn't fair then."
I shrugged my shoulders casually, "You said life was."
"Your really going to waltz around in this tonight just a giant tease."
I shrugged again, "Don't hate the player sweetheart hate the game." I smiled and grabbed my clutch off the vanity before striding past him; patting his cheek lightly I said, "The Limo is waiting."
I heard him groan reluctantly.
_____________________________________
We all chatted during dinner on the rooftop hotel that Liam had reserved for us. Headlines were raging at the latest announcement and I was shocked we didn't get mobbed coming in here tonight. I could see Liam observing Harry and I more throughout the night, he was getting suspicious.
"You know I got to say you girls look great." He smiled glancing at all of us.
"Obviously." Sabrina playfully scoffed. Louis and Harry both nodded. I could see Harry casually glance me up and down before allowing his hand to trail over my knee discreetly. Liam smiled wider, "And I got to say Leslie you picked a knockout dress I don't think I have seen Harry so stunned. I know he has been just edging in his seat this entire time."
My mouth went slightly agape and I covered it in order to hide my laugh. Harry glared at Liam firmly and I felt his hand quickly disappear from my thigh,
"Very funny but you don't know anything."
"I know you have been obsessed with her forever and spend every waking moment thinking about her."
I looked at Harry slightly amused and curious as he pointed at Liam, "You shut up now."
It was obvious the champagne was starting to get to Liam,
"Awe come on loosen up Styles. I'm sure she would take it as compliment to know you have stalking her social media these past few months."
My mouth went slightly agape. Liam smirked and Harry gave him a warning look, "Well we aren't here to talk about me are we. We are celebrating you and Madison." Harry lifted his glass off the table, "So cheers to you both." Everyone quickly followed the action. Liam smirked again and took a quick drink,
"So you two really haven't been jumping each other?" Louis suddenly chimed in and Sabrina quickly kicked him underneath the table. I gave him a disapproving look.
"What I am just curious?"
"Well don't be." Harry added back quickly.
Liam nodded towards Harry,
"You haven't told her about the tattoo yet have you Styles?"
I tilted my head to the side curiously before glancing over at Harry. Something flashed through his eyes, shock or nervousness, but he didn't break his cool expression, "I don't know what you are talking about. It's obviously your cut off point."
"Alright." Liam nodded slowly, "If you want to play it like that fine. She's going to find out one way or another." Liam smirked again I could see Harrys jawline harden slightly suddenly a team of waiters came out,
"Hey look cake." Sabrina observed trying to break the tension. Harry didn't try to touch me at all the rest of the night and that's how I knew something was wrong. He was rigid but trying to play it off like everything was normal. When we got back to the house we all parted ways. Harry walked me back to my room,
"Come inside." I said to him firmly as he waited outside the door way. He glanced around the hallway before coming in and shutting the door,
"Aren't you worried about someone noticing?"
"Not really." I said while removing the clip from hair and letting it drape down over my shoulders, "I am more concerned about what you and Liam were talking about at dinner. What the hell was all that?"
I kicked off my heels as Harry slowly sighed. I looked back up at him, "And please don't bother saying it's nothing because it obviously is."
"I don't know what you want me to say or what too say. Really wish he would learn to cut off the booze."
"Why?"
"Because it becomes a fucking truth serum for him."
"So everything he implied is true? If so then okay you really think your the only guy who stalks my instagram?"
He gave me an unamused look, "I wasn't stalking you."
"But you were looking me up?"
"Yeah obviously."
"How often?"
"What?"
"How often?" I restated before crossing my arms over my chest. He ran his fingers through his hair, "I really don't feel like talking about this right now."
"Okay? What about the tattoo then. What's that about?"
He shook his head from side to side before running his hands over his face.
"Look Harry whatever it is, is obviously stressing you out so just tell me."
He suddenly smiled, "I cant."
"Why not?"
"Because it's stupid and you will get angry."
I furrowed my brows, "What?"
"I know you Leslie and you will be very angry."
"At a stupid tattoo? You have lots of stupid tattoos. I haven't complained about them."
He gave me an offended look and I shrugged, "Just being honest most of your tattoos don't make sense. Like who puts a big fucking moth on thier stomach?"
"It's a butterfly."
"And that makes it better how? It looks like a moth."
He was stunned, "I thought you liked it."
"I like you not the bug."
He scoffed lightly, "Well now that's just hurtful."
"Just tell me." I pleaded coming closer to him. He looked at me for a moment before sighing,
"You're going to regret asking about this."
I shrugged lightly, "Probably."
He shook his head and slowly took off his jacket tossing it onto my bed and then began to undo his belt. I furrowed my brows looking at me oddly. He raised a hand up, "Just give me a minute." Undoing the belt revealed the branch tattoos and the lining of his Calvin Klein boxers. He took his thumb and lowered the band on his left hip revealing a small subtle initial tattoo reading L.H. Holy fucking shit.
I clasped my hands over my mouth as he nodded casually and rebuckled his pants.
"Harry Edward Styles!" I scolded in utter shock.
"I know trust me I know."
"Do you?! You got my initials tattooed on you dumbass."
"I know Leslie."
I pressed my index fingers against my temples, "God please don't tell me you got this during our break."
He winced lightly, "It was week after you left."
My face fell into my hands, "Oh my Gosh Harry." I groaned before looking up at him a somber look started to fill his eyes,
"I was having a hard time."
"Why? We didn't end on a bad note."
"No but we ended and that was enough."
"I told you that I would be back and that I would wait for you."
"But it didn't stop you from leaving. It didn't stop the fact that I made you leave."
"So instead of trying to get along with out me. You got my initials tattooed on you, that's very healthy." I said sarcastically.
He shook his head from side to side,
"I know I'm an idiot." His gaze held firmly to the ground and I could see the sadness in his eyes. He blinked a few times before rubbing his chin,
"I just really missed you." My heart stung seeing the redness coming to his eyes as he blinked away a few tears,
"Harry." I said softly coming up to him and placed my hand on his cheek bringing his face closer to mine. I kissed him softly,
"Im here. You know I am here." His hands moved to my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck pressing my forehead against his, "And IM not going anywhere."
He nodded his head and I kissed him again but the somber look was still there. I smiled warmly running my fingers through his hair,
"Wanna fool around?"
He furrowed his brows together a mixture of shock and confusion coming over his face.
"I don't know what to say and I hate when your sad you look like a little lost puppy."
"Well thanks for pointing out how pitiful I look."
"I don't mean it like that I think it's cute." I kissed him lightly.
"Yeah well now I am trying to decide if I should take your offer of pity sex or not."
I chuckled, "Don't think of it like that."
"How else am I supposed to take it?"
"As an apology for me being obviously such a tease and torturing you by leaving. All the unbearable pain you felt without my presence to soothe you." I couldn't help but be dramatic it was honestly a little humorous.
"You love making me sound pathetic don't you."
I smiled and brushed my nose against his lightly,
"Do you want it or not? Offer expires in three minutes."
He furrowed his brows together for a moment and ran his fingers through his hair,
"You drive me insane. You know that right?"
I smiled slightly flirting before letting out a feminine, "Uh huh." As I ran my hand over the front of his pants,
"Tik tok Styles."
He let out a frustrated sigh as I ran my hand over him once again my fingers fidgeting with his belt,
"Don't you want all that edging to go away?"
He took a slow exhale as I began to slowly undo his tie,
"Tell me how much you want me." His gaze shifted to the side as he glanced my window and then at the balcony. He looked back at me I could see the anxiety building in his eyes,
"More than anything." He quickly grabbed my hips pulling me into him our pelvis colliding as he kissed me roughly and passionately. Things growing hotter and faster between us until we reached relief.