~Leslie ~ (2)

"Alright Ladies that is a wrap!" The set director Tabitha called out. Our photographer, Daniel, smiled and encouraged me during the photography session. "Vogue is going to love you."

"Oh yeah right. Like I am ever going to be good enough for Vogue."

"You are already killing it in the fashions honey. You are the angel." He added with flare and a snap of his fingers.

"I appreciate the enthusiasm Danny, but I am happy where I am at."

"Girl why stop at the stars when you can get the moon."

"Your analogies are blowing my mind right now."

"Well hold onto them because that is all the inspiration you will get from me today. You have to be on that flight to L.A. in an hour and you have two shoots there plus an after party."

I rolled my eyes lightly, "Is it really necessary for me to attend all these parties."

"For publicity yes you know how Tabitha feels about getting your name out there. I think they are a great way for you to find a mind."

I laughed lightly, "One thing at a time Daniel. Photos now match making later."

"I am multitasking."

I shook my head slowly before heading into the changing room and decided release a little teaser image of the latest photo shoot that was titled Rosé.

~ 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕍𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

L.A was so much different than New York. I loved the beaches and warmer weather that made me feel so comfortable, but I loved the class that New York had. Even in a big city it felt like home. A small town full of culture and art.

I put on a small gold chain and a pair of golden hoops. At least the ruby satin dress I wore was comfortable so it wouldn't be a pain to wear all night. I was dreading the night until I found out my friends Madison and Sabrina would be there as well. We were the perfect trio anywhere we went together we always had an amazing time.

The limo pulled up to the club. I had a small exhale as I stepped outside of it. The paparazzi lights flashed around me as I entered into the dark corridor. Flashes of blue in green strobe lights whizzed around me as fog rose up from the floor. Everywhere in side was a mix of clear glass and dark marble. The music rang loud and sent vibrations through my body with every beat. I meandered through the crowds and grabbed a Long Island Ice Tea from the bar taking a seat in one of the lounge cushions.
"Hello gorgeous!" I heard Sabrinas voice come up from behind me. I rose from my seat and gave her a tight hug before admiring her mini pastel pink drink.
"You look so pretty."
"Me, no girl, you look so hot. Red has always been your color." I blushed slightly and tossed my hair to one side.
"Where's Maddie at didn't you say she was already yeah."
She shrugged and took a sip of her drink, "She was talking to some guy last I saw her."
"Not another club guy." I whined and shook my head slightly. She always had away of getting in trouble with these bad boy types.
"Nah from what I know he's actually famous."
"Really?"
"Yeah a singer or some kind in some band but I don't remember the name of them."
"Well hopefully she stays out of trouble." Sabrina nodded before taking another drink and just like clockwork Maddie sashayed by. Her arm linked into to the arm of a tall tan guy with dark brown hair slicked back hair. She waved to us casually before smiling up at him.
I shook my head, "Now we are going to be here for a while."
"Not if she works fast." Sabrina witted back with a suggestive expression.
I smirked. I swear Madison could be such a player herself. Her and Sabrina had both had their history with guys. Sab being in more of a quest to find "the one" than Maddie was. I admired them for their self confidence and pursuit of what they wanted specifically in their careers. They were both such talented musicians. That was something I could only dream of doing it was just a hobby of mine. Writing lyrics and other things or playing around with my guitar. Something relaxing to do in my spare moments which I had few of. Slowly but surely work was more and more consuming. I didn't hate it though; I enjoyed what I did.
"Well I don't know about you, I could use another drink." Sab placed her arm around my shoulder as best she could, due to our obvious height difference, and guided us back to the bar.
Sab and I sat and chatted for a while. She tapped my shoulder after a few minutes and nodded towards someone. I noticed a black haired guy with tattoos and angular features drinking alone.
"He's pretty cute." Sab smiled at me before giving me a wink.
"Absolutely not." I immediately protested.
"If you like him then you go talk to him."
"I didn't say I liked him I said just he was cute."
"I'm going to go now." I stood up from my chair and began walking back over to the lounge area.
"Oh come on Les." She followed me closely.
"I'm not interested in trying to start a relationship or hookup with anyone. I'm trying to work and help my family."
"I think after what like 7 years in this business, you can take a break and do some stuff for you."
"I do enjoy doing things for me."
"I have hobbies. I do things."
"Hobbies that you can do so much more with."
"Let's not go down that road again."
"I'm telling you, let me talk to my manager we can get you in the studio."
"Sab. Please." I placed my hands firmly over hers, "Thank you okay for the offer but not today. Not right now. I'm not saying never okay, I just need space now."
"But you have had space for years, girl. I just want to see you happy."
"I am happy."
I smiled wide which made her laugh.
"Now lets go dance." I took ahold of her wrist and drug her out on the dance floor. We danced and sang and I felt myself getting lost in the euphoria of it all. The drinks were settling in. Once Madison had returned she danced with us as well. I didn't have a thought in my mind. I saw flashing cameras as the front doors suddenly opened in the distance as someone quickly made their way outside.