80|| Technical difficulties

Start from the beginning

Vincent slid his hands down his face. "That's how they like it! Not me!"

"That's not what you called Cameron last night when you two were playing online chess." Vincent and Tyler turned to find Cleo who spoke up. "You called him that multiple amount of times."

"Wh-How-Whe-" Vincent cleared his throat. "Cleo, I thought you couldn't hear us? You were listening to music back there."

"You're right. But there's something I forgot to mention." Cleo pointed to her earphones. "You see these guys? These ones? The ones you can't afford? Yeah, yeah well they come with three options to listen to music. Noise cancelling, normal and transparency." Cleo smirked. "Guess which option I picked? It's not the normal one."

Vincent covered his face with his hands and sobbed. "I thought you were using noise-cancelling..."

"Well, you're not wrong. I avoid them because they feel a bit weird." Cleo paused her music. "But I heard everything including you calling each other that word."

"HA!" Tahlia yelled out from the backseat. Vivian, in the passenger's seat, jumped in shock and looked around. "Oops."

"What happened?!" Vivian turned to the backseat.

"Nothing!" Tahlia waved her hand. "You can go back to sleep, darling."

Vivian furrowed her brows. "Hm." She shook her head. "I don't need any more sleep. Anyways, what are you talking about?"

Vincent shook his head. "I accidentally said that out loud! I don't mean it! It's very annoying."

Cleo pointed at Vincent. "He's in denial again. Vincent is saying that he does not call his boyfriend 'babe'."

"I don't call him that!" Vincent crossed his arms. "It's cringe. I mean who would do such a thing?"

"You?" Tahlia, Cameron and Cleo answered.

"Seriously, Vin?" Vivian rolled her eyes. "Even I heard you say that. You two have been calling each other pet names ever since you two started dating!"

"What...?" Tyler envisioned Vincent and Cameron exchanging words to each other. "Pet names? So they call each other 'good boy'?"

The minibus suddenly went silent.

"Well-" Vivian opened her mouth to speak. "I- You know what. Nevermind." Vivian turned away to the front. "They don't even call each other that. But let's focus on something else. Like Vincent's problem of being in denial."

Vincent crossed his arms and glared at his counterpart. "I'm not in denial!"

"You are!" Vivian called out in a singsong voice.

"I'm not!"

"You are!" Cameron joined in with Vivian.

"NO!"

"YOU ARE!" Tahlia joined in. Then the four Earth signs started arguing.

Tyler blinked, wondering what had happened earlier. "Ok, now I am confused. When did Vincent and Cameron get together?"  (even I am trying to remember when)

"Uh..." Cleo lowered her phone. "Pretty sure it was recently, right?"

"No, longer than that!" Tahlia confirmed before she continued arguing with the others.

"The thing with them is, we got used to it to the point that we forgot how and when they got together." Cleo smiled, looking through her playlist before she turned to Tyler. "By the way, there's something I need to tell you."

Curious about what it was, Tyler turned to her. "What is it?"

"As Vincent and Cameron are together, you may be subject to becoming a third wheel."