𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑.23

Start from the beginning

"Fuck!" Oh I said it aloud

"What did I do now?" Aarush asked by looking me.

"You didn't do anything, I was just .....you leave it." I said to him.

Finally I reached my home.... I'm really tired now....I want to sleep now. I get down from car.

"Thank you Mr.Malhotra. " I said to him.

"Welcome..." He said to me.

Should I invite him to my house , if I didn't invite it will be ungrateful afterall he dropped me....I think I should invite him.

"Come inside....let's have cup of coffee. " I asked him .

"No...no...it's already little late, mom will be waiting for me. So I have to go." He said to me.

"Okay fine." I said.

"Riti....come inside fast....I'm hungry yaar." Aju said by standing infront of door.

"Yeah....I'm coming."

"Okay....bye." I said .

"Bye." He said to me and reversed the car and drove off.

"I think you really enjoy the journey with Aarush Malhotra." Aju asked.

"Aju I have no time for your useless talks. Let me cook food." I put end to his talk.

I fresh up and change my dress. I was going to my kitchen.
That time I saw Aju is already engaged in eating.

"You already ordered food." I asked him.

"I didn't give any order." He replied by filling his mouth with pizza.

"Then from where did this all come from.....This pizza...soup...." I asked him who was engaged in eating.

"So you didn't order this?" Aju asked me.

"No...." I replied him.

"Anyways it's yummy." Aju said by eating .

"Aju...fool....why did you eat this if you don't know who ordered this food? You payed the bill of this food?" I yelled at him.

"I think that you ordered this food and it is prepaid order." Aju replied to me.

Aju and me didn't ordered the food...then who ordered this.
Anyways I will eat this,I think nothing mixed in this food....Aju is still fit and fine....so no problem.

"Riti....it is your favorite soup,right?" Aju asked me that time I notice this is my favorite soup. But how that person know this is my favorite.....yeah now I got.

"I think Ishaan has ordered the food. When I was in room he called me. I told him that I'm feeling tired......and I have to cook also." I said to Aju.

"Oh....anyways he did good job otherwise I would have died in hungry." Aju said in dramatic voice.

I shake my head to his words and enjoyed my soup. After cleaning dishes and dinning area. I walked to my room not before saying good night to Aju. I want to sleep.....

Aarush's pov:-

She called me to her house.....I really want to go inside her house but for now meeting Rehaan is important. That's why I lied to Dhriti.

I know she is really disturbed today....one because of me and another because of Sidharth. How dare Sidharth to touch my.....I mean Dhriti? How much she frustrated because of him?If it was someone else , I would have killed him today.I know that time she felt very week because of the medicine she took after lunch.......if I didn't watch her through cctv camera placed in my cabin,I wouldn't reach there on time. If I wouldn't reach there on time....I don't know what would have happened today.....maybe she would have fainted.....her health....oh..I can't just think that....I don't know whenever she fell ill I can't see that.....it feels something heavy object kept on my heart.