Olivia

It was about 7:30 when I got the call.
" hello?" I asked,
" Hello again Olivia." I heard the same disoriented voice from last night. I froze a moment before inhaling sharply, not wanting to hear that voice. It was silent before I spoke up.
"What do you want?" I asked. The person paused and it was uncomfortably silent until I heard him start to speak.
" Just a friendly conversation is all." they started, pausing for a second before continuing.
" So how's Liam?" They asked. The tone they used made me know they were taunting me. My eyes widened and I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes at the mention of Liam.
"Don't talk about him." I replied scowling even though they couldn't see it. I went to hang up on the person but before I could they said something that made my blood run cold.
" I can see you about to hang up the phone, don't even try or I'll kill Oliver." they yelled. By that point, I was shaking like a leaf.
"What do you want from me?" I questioned my voice, quivering.
" for you to play the game." the voice said.
" why?"Once again I questioned.
There was the sound of a disoriented voice chuckling. Before they finally answered my question.
" simply for fun." the voice said, still chuckling.
" Why me?" my voice came out wobbly.
" again simply for fun." the voice replied.
" so, any guesses on who I am?" they questioned. I started to think of who It could be.
I thought that maybe it was Lexi because she always liked to bully Sara and now that Saras is gone she was trying to mess with me so I went with that.
"Is this Lexi?" My voice came out less wobbly than before because I thought that this was Lexi trying to bother me.
" Wrong." they said in a mocking tone before the line went dead. I froze for a moment remembering what the person said the first time they called, that if I got it wrong something would happen.
As I was lost in thought, I almost didn't hear the knocking on my door.
" Who is it?" I yelled so that whoever it was could hear.
" It's Oliver, can I come in?" he asked. I opened the door indicating that he could. He walked in and sat down on my bed and I followed him in doing that.
" Are you ok?" he asked, sounding worried. I took a moment to think, I honestly didn't know if I was ok but I wasn't going to tell him that.
" I'm fine, I've just been thinking a lot about everything." I told him he gave me a look of understanding. We continued talking for about an hour before he headed to his room.
I got bored after that and decided to watch my favorite movie, it's called Warm Bodies. I don't know what I like about it, it's just comforting for some reason. It was about 8:40 when I finished the movie and I was once again bored. So I just lay down listening to music until I fell asleep.