Logan

As me and the others were talking about random things I look up and when I do I see Julian. He was gone all week last week, I wonder why."Hey guys," I called, getting their attention before nodding my head in the direction of Julian." Julian's here." I told them, and they all looked over in the direction I nodded and when they saw him they stared at him. It seems that after a minute or so he felt the stares cause he turned to see us all staring at him.
He started to walk over and as he was I noticed that he was getting nervous. I could always tell when something was wrong with him, like when he's nervous he shakes and avoids eye contact, or when he's nervous while talking he mumbles.
I was lost in my thoughts until I heard Sam speak."Hey Julian, where were you?" Sam had asked. I noticed Julian tense up and his hands started to shake some more. It seemed as though he was trying to speak but he couldn't find the words.
"Julian, are you ok?" I decided to ask.
He had started to shake some more before he opened his mouth to speak and this time words came out.
"Sara's gone." Was all he said before a quiet sob made his voice shake. "What, what do you mean gone? Like she ran away?" Oliver decided to ask. Julian, taking in a sharp breath shook his head before continuing to speak. "No Oliver, she's dead!" Julian yelled at Oliver. Julian rarely yells unless he's far and has to yell. All of us froze and then it got silent all of a sudden indicating that everyone had heard Julian yell. I snapped out of my state of shock and when I looked at Julian again his face was covered in tears and his eyes were bloodshot as I was continuing to observe him I saw dark circles under his eyes. I was once again snapped out of my thoughts by someone speaking, It was Julian again.
"It happened last week, I had gotten home from school Friday and thought I was the only one home until I went upstairs and heard the bath running." He spoke shakily before getting cut off by his voice cracking, he took a second before continuing." I had knocked on the door calling Sara's name a few times but didn't get an answer so I had just brushed it off as her not hearing me over the water but just as I went to walk away I saw water seeping from under the door." He paused again and I could tell he was still shaken up about everything. He wiped his eyes only for more tears to fall before continuing." uhh anyways after I got the door open I rushed in only to find Sara in the bath with a mix of water and blood overflowing so I rushed over to her and when I got to her I checked for a pulse, she still had one but it was faint so I hurriedly called an ambulance but by the time they got there it was too late and she had died while I was holding her." He finished before completely breaking down into tears shaking and hyperventilating.
I rushed over to him and pulled him into a hug before trying to calm him down." Julian, Julian follow my breathing ok?" I instructed him. I felt him nod softly as I started to whisper things to him hoping to calm him down after a few minutes he calmed down. I pulled back from the hug a little only to be pulled back into a tighter one. Sighing, I hugged back again while running my fingers through his messy blonde hair before I decided to ask him something that has been on my mind since I saw him." Julian, when's the last time you slept?" He muttered something that I couldn't quite hear.
"What did you say?" I questioned. He lifted his head a little so I could hear better before answering my question." Two days ago." He mumbled but I could still hear. I sighed shaking my head but before I could say something I remembered that the others were still there so I turned to them only to find that Olivia was in Oliver's arms sobbing and shaking much like Julian, Oliver had tears streaming down his face while trying to calm down Olivia and Sam was just frozen in place and zoning out but I could see a single tear stream down his face. I also had a few tears falling but before anyone could say anything it was time to go back to class.

A/n honestly idk why I'm even writing this lmao