Julian

It was getting worse. I was tired and wanted to sleep all day but at the same time, I couldn't sleep. I'm constantly picking at the skin around my nails not being able to stop thinking, I've also gotten more forgetful and clumsy always zoning out. I know my friends have noticed they just haven't said anything about it.
As I was zoned out just thinking about random things I was brought back by a knock on the door."Who is it?" I yelled. "It's Logan." I heard from the other side. Sighing I got off the couch and went to unlock the door stepping to the side to let him in.
"Hey." I heard Logan mumble slightly." hey." I replied quietly before motioning him to follow me. We walked up the stairs going to my room. I sat on my bed while he sat in my desk chair."So what are you doing here?" I questioned curious as to why he was here," You didn't show up today and I just wanted to see you." He stated shrugging." oh ok." I replied. There was a long moment of silence before he decided to break it." so, why didn't you go to school today?" He questioned me. I took a minute to think before I finally answered."I didn't sleep at all last night and just decided not to go." I told him. He sighed before opening his mouth to speak."Did you at least sleep a little today?" He once again questioned looking and sounding concerned." Yea, a little." I lied not wanting to make him worry more but it seems he could tell I was lying cause he gave me a knowing look so I sighed before telling the truth." fine I didn't I just couldn't." I mumbled.
Once again he sighed before getting up and walking over to me and sitting next to me."Can you please try and get some sleep?" He asked me, frowning. I looked down for a moment, starting to pick the skin at my nails before looking up." yea sure I can try." I hesitated before talking. He looked happy. I said that before speaking once again." ok I'll go now so you can sleep." He told me as he got up. I opened my mouth to say something but hesitated once again before standing up and looking down, finally saying what I wanted to.

A/n- cliffhanger:)