Olivia

It was about 11:30 and I couldn't sleep. Oliver and Mom went to sleep about an hour ago but I just couldn't sleep. I kept thinking of Sara and all the times with her, the talks, her crying to me when something was wrong, or when we would just stay up all not on the phone talking about random things. As I was still lost in my thoughts the phone rang, and I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.
"Hello?" I questioned. Not caring who I was talking to."Hello, Olivia," a disoriented voice replied. "Do you want to play a game?" I paused, sensing something off about the tone. "What kind of game?" I once again questioned."A guessing game," they said before continuing."You have to try and guess who I am and each time you get it wrong something bad happens, but if you get it right then you win." The voice explains.
I shivered, suddenly aware of the danger in their words. "I don't want to play that game."I replied, my voice quivering ever so slightly."Oh, but you have to," they said. "Or Oliver will pay the price." The voice continued before the line went dead, leaving me alone with fear and uncertainty. I didn't know who the person was, or what they wanted. But I knew I had to play their game or risk something happening to Oliver. With that thought in mind, I fell into a restless sleep.
As I woke up in the morning the words from the person last night were still echoing in my head. With a groan of annoyance, I got out of bed and went to get dressed before going downstairs to get something to eat. As I walked past the living room I saw Oliver sitting down watching tv so I decided to sit next to him." whatcha watching?" I asked. I was curious about what the show was." it's a show called American horror story" he started before continuing." It's really good. I think you would like it if you started it from the beginning." Oliver stated happily. I thought about it for a minute before deciding to ask what it was about." what's it about?" I questioned. He went on to explain what it was about and while he was talking about it his eyes lit up and that made me smile seeing him happy again after everything that happened with Sara.

A/n- :0