Chapter 21: Reflekta

"Alright, everybody look at the camera. Hahaha, they're perfect! Say spaghetti!" Vincent says.

"Spaghetti!" Ms. Mendeleiev's class taking they're pictures.

It was another beautiful sunny day and today is a special day. It's Picture Day! Ms. Bustier and her class were waiting patiently for their turn.

Olga Mendeleiev's class is taking a class photograph in the courtyard of Collège Françoise Dupont. Waiting on the steps in the courtyard is Miss Bustier's class.

You are sitting with your best friends, Jeanne, Domi and Noe while Marinette was gushing about how she was going to be in a photo with Adrien.

Still dreaming about her crush. You on the other hand wanted to sit close to Vanitas in the picture.

"I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien! I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien!" Marinette squealed excitedly.

"Right, 'cause uh– it's a class photo and you're in the same class as Adrien." Alya brings the girl back down to earth.

"Amazing, isn't it? OH MY GOSH! What if we're standing in the same row together?" Marinette eagerly, before thinking of something, "Oh my gosh.. what if we're in the same row together?!"

Alya laughs, "Oh girl, you're too funny. Just smile and whatever happens, don't forget to breathe!"

"Just smile and whatever happens, don't forget to breathe."  You raised an eyebrow at the girl who was clearly overthinking things.

"At least you're going to be in the photo," Juleka spoke as she and Rose stood behind them walking alongside her..

"No Juleka, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed. This time it'll work out. I can feel it... right here!" Rose leans on her as she points to her heart.

"What's this about being jinxed?" you asked curiously.

Juleka sighs. "Ever since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me, something always goes very wrong." She then remembered the times she tried to get into photos with her friends, her face is always covered up. Whenever someone tried to take a picture of her, something would get in the way.

"You're wrong Juleka, you'll see!" Rose encouraged.

"For sure! We'll do everything we can to make sure it goes right this time. Don't forget to smile!"  Marinette determinedly states.

"We'll be there to stand by you're side Juleka." you promised.

Juleka's smile small  towards you all in appreciation.

"Thank you kids, you've been wonderful." Vincent finished the first group of students and he began to straighten everything for the next group. "Okay, time to flash your pearly whites, guys! You kids take a seat in the front bench."

Vincent makes the shorter people sit on the bench in front, those being , , Rose, Marinette, and  Mylene. "Quickly please, I've got sixteen other classes to shoot. "

"Look Sabrina, they're up front in the baby seats! Go on rugrats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths!" Chloé taunts them. Marinette grunts in annoyance.

"Chloé leave them alone." you defended your classmates.

Before Chloé could say anything else, Vincent called out for the next row. "Well, next row! Hmmm...You, you, you, you, and you go stand on the rear bench, please." He points to Nathaniel, Alya, you, Sabrina, and Chloé.

She was was not happy about it.

"Wait just one minute! I'm supposed to be in the middle row, right next to Adrien. Preferably the center. Look, we're the same size!" Chloé whines and waves her hand frantically over her and Adrien's heads, which shows she is shorter than him.